Chapter 19

"What the heck?"

"Is he dead?"

"No way"

The people started to gossip as me, jungkook, jimin, and the rescuers looked down to see if he landed on the sea and yes he did. The rescuers jumped as I kept staring there, not knowing what to do.

This guy must be paranoid, he could've died at the moment. They pulled his body since he fainted and placed him inside the ambulance, ready to bring him at the hospital.

The crowds already started to walk off, knowing the scene has already ended. "What the hell guys? Have you lost your minds?" Tzuyu confronted the two who was standing there "It's not our fault" Jungkook said and nudge Jimin. Tzuyu rolled her eyes and walk away without hesitation.

T Z U Y U

I decided to call an uber so I can go to the hospital. I didn't wanna go and be with him at the ambulance, first of all it's not my responsibilities and I'm only doing things the right way.

I arrived by any minute and went to the ER but the nurse said he was already placed in his room. I frantically ran to his room which is room 212. I opened the door and he was still asleep. How did he even fainted? Did he accidentally bumped his head on a rock?

The door beside me opened, revealing the two. They were still messy and covered with sweats. "How did you knew we were at the boulevard?" Jungkook asked. I stared at him and sat at the couch "First of all, someone called me saying that Jimin wants to inform us that you three are drunk at a club"  Jimin looked away after hearing his name, he could've felt shame at that point.

"Look, we're sorry, we were totally drunk at that time" He retorted. I shook my head out of disappointment, If he will do this thing again, I swear he won't be the one for my sister. Later on, a groan was heard from the sleeping guy

He drew our attention as we kept watching him "Tzu?" He whispered, slightly opening his eyes. I came near him and stared into his eyes. 'We could have been the best if we're together' 

I smiled and hum in response "I'm sorry for making you feel embarrasment" he smiled and grabbed my hands "I think this is already the right time to tell you this...I love you Tzu, I always do"

No. No. I closed my eyes and pulled my hands away from him "I'm sorry, I don't feel the same way" I blurted out. I could hear sighs echoing through the room "You're lying! If you don't feel the same way then why are you so happy when you're with me?" He retorted, smiling fakely. "I didn't expect you to think of this way but like what I said, I only love you as a friend, nothing more"

"I-" I didn't gave him the chance to speak and left, this is too much. 

S A N A

Rubbing my palms and sweating nonstop. I can't be relaxing at this point cause my sister returned in Korea yesterday and I don't know about Jungkook's state yet. I feel like I'm so careless but Tzuyu told me to stay here and not to skip classes.

Aunt Terrie already knew about this and it's kind of embarrasing if she knew the reason. We actually lied and told her that Tzuyu left something important at the mansion and she agreed with it which is very very relieving, Now all I can hope is that Tzuyu will comeback by any hour cause if not then we'll be dead.

J U N G K O O K

We messed up. The three of us did. I have no one to blame after all since I also agreed with this useless idea and now we're feeling so embarrased.

"She said that?" Jimin whispered behind me, still staring at the door from Tzuyu's tracks. I stared at him and gave a blank face, then we averted our gaze to Taehyung who sat frozen. I felt bad for him actually.

"Hey, it's okay" I walk near his bed and embraced him, gently patting his back "We can't force someone to love us Tae, there's just that one person who is actually meant for us, and we have to be patient enough for that person" he sighed and nod

"Loving a person is like a drug, it's addictive but it can destroy you" Jimin blurted out, walking near us. "Thank you for being here guys" Tae said and pulled us both for another hug.

__

YAYY!! I JUST WANT TO LET Y'ALL KNOW THAT WE'RE ABOUT TO END THE STORY! :))

𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝘆? 𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲.