Chapter 14

A/N: I got nothing to do and so I decided to make this chapter. I got to say, I'm kinda satisfied with this chapter. I wanted to make it longer and all but I decided to stop it there. Thanks you all for taking the time and reading this. One last request: Let's make this story reach two thousand plus and a special chapter will be written!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

LEN'S POV

"So, Why is Mrs. Kagamine and Len on edge since last week?" Rin asked

I'm anxious since last week, when Oliver told me he was going to transfer to Crypton University. Mom kept on running around, buying and fixing things for where Oliver will sleep. I didn't look at the others but I know they were all shrugging. A week has passed since Kaito, Rin, Miku and Luka came to have a sleepover at my place. Well more like they barged and slept over. All of them are here at my place to 'hang out' they said.

My palms are getting sweaty. Though, I couldn't shake the bad feeling I have. What am I feeling anyway? What am I getting so afraid and angry about?

"LENNY~!!!"

I was tackled to the ground. I let out a 'oomph', I could feel the weight of the person crushing me. Damn, It's getting a little hazy.

"I've missed you Len! How are you doing 'ol chap?" a very familiar british voice said on top of me.

"Get your arse off of me Oliver!" I yelled

I stood up, knocking Oliver off of me. I know that the others are looking at me but I didn't care. Oliver's here. He's finally here and for some reason I just want to punch his grinning face. His grin widened and I couldn't resist the temptation to punch him any longer.

"It's been donkey's years Len! You, one's old bean, still have your british accent!" Oliver laughed

I clamped my mouth shut and glared at him. It wasn't my fault I accidently said something in british. We lived in London for 5 years before. Seems old habits die hard but I was so careful not to talk in my british accent. Dammit. This is all Oliver's fault. But the little bugger just laughed. Now, I just really want to punch his face. So, why the hell not?

"Ow! You arse! That hurt!" Oliver whined, touching his now swollen cheek

After punching Oliver, it felt good. He's a great punching bag.

"Oh my, Ollie-chan! How are you doing these past years in London?" My mom said after coming out of the kitchen. She's been cooking ever since Rin and the others came to 'hang out' at my place.

Oliver smiled at mom "We're good Auntie, got myself a girlfriend"

I did a spit take and turned to Oliver in disbelief "You, of all people, got yourself a bloody girlfriend? What sorcery is this?!"