Chapter 19

RIN'S POV

Is it bad that I have been staring at Rei, in the hallways and even a small peek in one of his classes? Of course not! Just looking at him doesn't label me as his stalker. For example, that playboy has stalkers all the time, and he doesn't seem that bothered by it except for Tei. That girl stalks him twenty-four hours a day! I would have gone crazy if that happened to me. 

This week wasn't all that bad either, Len's cousin -Oliver- came to school with us on that very Monday morning. Lot's of girls began whispering, pointing at him and saying what a cute kid he is and why does he have a bandage over his left eye.

That is rather a good question, why does he have a bandage over his left eye? So I asked Len. His face suddenly contorted to a mournful look, regret clearly showing in his blue eyes. He bit his lip like he was in some sort of pain. I clearly saw that he didn't want to talk about it and Oliver too had this sad look but he still smile, placing a comforting hand on Len's shoulder.

Oliver turned Len away, but he looked at me one more time and quietly told me, "Miss. Rin, I'm sorry but can you not ask the reason for why I have my left eyes bandaged...It would open up old wounds."

I don't know how to respond, my throat suddenly went dry and my palms suddenly became sweaty. I could only nod.

He smiled, tilting his head just a little to a bow. "Thank you for understanding, Miss Rin."

I watched them walk away, and I felt stupid. That was so inconsiderate of me, but I didn't know those were old wounds. I really didn't know.

"Just Rin..." I trailed off, knowing that they won't hear me anyway.

~OxO~

"What happened to those two?" I asked the moment I came to our usual meeting place at the rooftop. I admit, ever since Len and his friends joined us, it had become a little crowded but fun. The more the merrier they said.

Miku looked at me, a mischievous grin plastered on her face. I know that grin could never be trusted. I slowly inched away from her, but she kept on advancing towards me as if I were her prey. She's seriously creeping me out and I need a shield to keep her away from me.

Why did I suddenly think of that playboy?!

"I heard from Gumi that Luka gave Gakupo a chance to prove himself to her. A little bit more and they'll start dating soon. Which reminds me, How are things between you and Len?"

I looked at her dumbly. I didn't know what she meant and by the look of her face, she must have figured it out too. She sighed dramatically and her whispering '-that pig headed playboy, not making a move yet' and began looking for something in her pockets. I continued to look at her stupidly, while the others began getting louder in the background. I watched her face brighten, smirked, and pulled out two amusement park tickets?

"What are those for?" I asked Miku.

She had a mischievous glint, waving the tickets in my face. "My dear Rinny, you are so naive, so full of innocence, oh how I pity him."

Now she had fake tears. How does she even do that?!

"Pity who?" I asked her again.

She ignored me and began saying dramatic things, she even gained a spotlight from somewhere. She even started saying the lines from Romeo and Juliet. She even kept doing rude gestures at me and I finally got fed up with it.

"I'm getting out of here if I'm not really needed!"

"AH! Rinny wait!"

A tug of war began. I tried getting to the door while Miku kept pulling me by the arm to stay and hear her out. She's much more stronger than me so it didn't take long for her to have me sit down.

"Jokes aside," she coughed. "I was thinking that all of us were to go to the amusement park on Saturday. I'm wondering if you're free since you're the only one I haven't told about."

I though this over. I actually don't need to since I barely have anything to do in weekends but sleep and eat oranges. Having no excuse, I told Miku that I don't have any appointments and I can go on Saturday, so I accepted.

My eyes might be playing tricks on me but I know I saw Miku smirk. She squealed and hugged me before rushing off towards Luka, Kaito and Gakupo. So very suspicious.

"Oi, Flat-chest, what are those lot doing over there?"

I felt my anger boil when I heard the usual obnoxious voice behind me. I glared at the Len while Oliver joined the four whispering about something suspicious.

"My name is Rin, you pervert! Why can't you call me by my name?!" I yelled

"Er...Rin? What are they doing over there?" Len asked me, this time using my name properly.

I smiled but shrugged, looking at the group. They were all looking so suspicious, but when they all turned to look at us, their eyes sparkling and havinga creepy laugh, I suddenly knew I should run for my dear life and hide. I looked at Len and he too looked like he was about to flee.

Both of our eyes locked with each other and we agreed on one thing: Run!

"Hey! Where are you two going?! Catch them quickly!"

Len and I dashed back down, cutting through corners. We almost ran straight to a teacher! We both ran again and I definitely heard Miku yelling behind us. I took hold of Len's wrist and guided him upstairs towards the school attic where hardly enyone goes to except for the janitor. I explore that place before and it was magical! The feeling I felt when I was there is like I was in some sort of Fairy tale.

I slammed the door open and closed it. Both of us were panting like crazy and the room is really dust but nonetheless, its a great hiding place. Len walked around and inspected the room. His eyes fell on the mirror, hal hidden by a red cloth. I also went near the mirror, looking at it.

"It's pretty, isn't it?"

"Yeah" Len breathed, tracing the mirrors edges with his finger. He suddenly looked at me.

"I finally finished the song. I'll give you the lyrics and the melody later, practice singing it alright? The performance is in two days"

I nodded, still looking at the mirror. The mirror was beautiful and enchanting. The mirror looked familiar to me but I didn't know why. Then, an image flashed in my mind, making me step back. That's why the mirror looked familiar! It was back in my childhood, when I was in someone's attic but who was I holding hands with? I couldn't see the face properly.

"Have you heard from Miku yet? She decided to have a group hangout this Saturday after the performance. Will you be coming?" I asked hopefully

"Yeah, Sure. I'll go."

I almost sighed in relief. Almost. I didn't know why I felt so happy, Luka is right. In some things, I'm very clueless. And in others, I don't even notice because I didn't see that the one who stared at me behind my back had two golden eyes.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

A/N: SURPRISE! lol, You didn't expect another update on this did you? Well, after much deliberation, I decided to keep this and continue posting some of the chapters still left before I completely concentrate on the Rewrite one. You should be happy, since there will finally be an end to this XD.

Also to tell you the truth, I completely forgot about their music project. While writing this chapter, I suddenly remembered it. Sorry, haha!