chapter 2

RIN'S POV

FML

Right now I'm walking to my house with fuckin' (Sorry for the word) Len stupid Kagamine!! It would be okay if it were Miku or my crush or Auntie to help me pick up my oranges but Nooo~ luck just hates me and here I am with this stupid playboy.

What surprised me is that he hasn't said anything...flirtatious that could send him to his grave. And this awkward silence is really~ awkward. No one's not even trying to make conversation even this...this THING next to me!

I finally saw my house. We stopped there, I opened my house and let him put the oranges somewhere. When I finally put the oranges at the kitchen i asked him "What do you like to drink? It's at least I could do for helping me pick my oranges"

I saw him shook his head and said "No thanks and sorry for intruding...where's your parents?" I looked at him and said "They're on a business trip" such a lie "Oh I see, well see you then, bye"

"Bye"

He then left without doing or saying anything so I sighed in relief. But ha! My parents in a business trip? I don't even know where they are right now and they rarely come home so how should i know where they are?

I went up the stairs and screamed! There on my bed sitting is a pissed of Miku Hatsune and Luka Megurine but mostly Luka. I was about to run for my dear life when I felt an arm hold my wrist. I turned my head horrified of what will happen. I was hugged to death by these two!

Uggh! I hope tomorrow is much more better than today! this day just sucks and school starts tomorrow again!!

~ THE NEXT DAY~

 I stand corrected...today can get worse!!

I just noticed for all this years that Len was always in my classes! and I didn't even notice it! I asked Miku and Luka that LEN was actually our classmate and they gave me a look that says 'you-just-noticed-that-now-look'

Ugghh!! I hate this and I HATE THAT BASTARD"S FACE!!!

Why? I just wanted a normal life but Karma just hates me...Karma torments me and just makes my life worse!

Karma is a bitch...

The bell rang and Kiyoteru-sensei came in. He started English and I sorta didn't listen to him. I have good grades and it won't hurt if I don't pay attention right? So all I heard was blah blah blah this and that.

Then my jaw dropped. I heard a little that we were gonna do a project about something and we were to work with partners. What snapped me out of my trance is when Kiyoteru-sensei announced who were our partners and...

I WAS FREAKIN' PARTNERS WITH LEN KAGAMINE THAT STUPID PLAYBOY!! well his not stupid 'cause he gets A in all subjects but WHY WAS HE MY PARTNER?!?!

I raised my hand and that caught Kiyoteru-sensei's attention and said "KIYOTERU-SENSEI! WHY AM I PARTNERS WITH...WITH HIM?!"

"Ms.Kagami you are partners with Mr.Kagamine to balance it out. You are failing my subject and his good in it so i paired you up with him...all partners are boy and girl not boy-boy and girl-girl"

I slumped back to my seat, pouting. Of all people, Len Kagamine was my partner and i could feel all his fangirl's and including his latest 'toy' glare at my direction

Stupid Fangirls and Stupid girlfriend of Len Kagamine! I have it worse than you all! Pshh~ They won't understand until they become his 'toys' and they will regret...but I doubt they will regret.

While I was still pouting and sulking I didn't notice that Len was near me until he poked my cheek...

HE FREAKIN' POKED MY CHEEK!! NOW I HAVE COOTIES.EWW~!!

Okay Rin enough of that and focus at the situation at hand. I turned to face him and said "What?" in a demanding/annoyed tone.

He raised a brow "Didn't you listen? Kiyoteru-sensei said to pick a topic for the project, so here I am"

I gave him a confused look "Project for what? And What kind of topic?"

I heard him sigh and took the seat in front of me, he then began saying "Weren't you listening? apparently not. Kiyoteru-sensei told us to make a project about teenager's problems in this century and make it and after explain your work we get a 2 week preparation because he knows everyone is lazy here"

I just made a 'o' with my mouth. My mind began working and I got this amazing idea so I said happily "How about we do a project about playboys and schoolgirls?"

Len again raised a perfectly good eyebrow "Why?"

I gave him a big smile and said cheerfully "Well! Because schoolgirls are stupid for falling in love or liking a playboy got laid and get harshly dumped making them go emo!"

"No" he deadpanned

"Aww~ Why not? It's basically a teenage problem now right?"

"No...just No, It sounds so wrong"

"Then what's YOUR idea Mr. playboy?"

"How about we do...a motion picture?"

"Nah~ how about our topic is on art?"

"Art? Sure why not...You know how to draw?"

"Of course I can! Watch me!!"

I randomly took a paper and pencil nearby and started drawing on it. After a few minutes, I shoved the paper in his face. He took it and said "What is this? A dolphin? Elephant? A donkey?"

I took the paper and my eyes widened. This was supposed to be a ocean but it appeared to be a deformed human with donkey legs. What the heck is this?!

I crumpled the paper and laughed awkwardly. This is so embarassing until I looked at the clock and we only have 5 minutes left so I faced Len "Len go to the art room later at dismissal time to work on our project and don't be late!"

I saw him nod but I doubt he'll even appear. He's going to be too busy playing with his 'toys'. just the thought of that gave me chills. 

Oh I can't wait for dismissal time...