Chapter 7

A/N: This is a bonus chapter with Miku, Luka, Kaito and poor Gackupo. I felt like doing this I mean they are too funny! especially Gackupo and Kaito....their should be a little Yaoi here with them. So I shall be cruel and torture them! Mwahahahahahaha*cough*....maybe....

I forgot to tell you this chapter all happens in chapter 3 or is it 4? Meh but it happens between those times okay? GOOD!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

MIKU'S POV

"You have wierd suitors, Luka...fufufufu~"

Kyaaaa~! Luka really has weird suitors like Gackupo! Anyway, Rin might deny it now but I know that my wittle Winny will fall in love with Lenny, date him, get married and have 30 babies in a baby stroller! I will become the god parent of all but I could share with Luka...maybe...

We left Gackupo sprawled on the floor unconscious

Then suddenly I had an amazing idea! I accidentally hit Luka with my leek making her chase me until I bumped into BaKaito and Poop-Gackupo. Yeah I called him poop, got a problem with it? But wait how did poop-Gackupo get up and meet with BaKaito that fast?

Meh...But Of course if Luka heard me insult her beloved Poop-Gackupo she would hit me with her Club *Whispers* She secretly likes him but she's too much of a tsundere.

"Oh Hey Miku, Luka"

I looked away from him and muttered "pshh"

"Sorry Kaito, she's PMsing right now" -Luka

What the-?! I am not PMsing! ow ow ow ow....My stomach hurts....maybe Luka's right. I hate this, It's hard being a girl. Dealing with those things every month and then children!! Ugggh....maybe I could cut my hair and change my name as Mikuo, not Miku, but Mikuo the boy........THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!!

Why didn't I think of that idea before? I'll start right after school but I don't want to cut my hair....Oh I know, I'll just wear a wig!

"-ku...Mi-u"

After that I could buy some boy clothes from the mall. This could make as a great disguise, maybe I should also have a back up story if they become suspicious of who I am. Good, everything is ready for me! Fufufufufu~

"MIKU!"

"Eh?"

Luka, BaKaito and Poop-Gackupo looked at me with concern showing in their eyes. How long was I out for? By the way, why is my right cheek stings?

"Miku, I kept calling your name but you wouldn't reply"

I gave her a blank look. No way am I going to tell her what I was thinking, It's embarrassing and it is my one and only secret. Instead of replying I just shrugged my shoulders and walked away from them as nothing happened. Until I got a great idea and came back running to them

"I GOT A GREAT IDEA!!"

LUKA'S POV

"Sorry Kaito, she's PMsing right now"

As I said those very words both Kaito's and Gackupo's faces went scarlet. I looked over Miku to see her scowling at me. I can't take this anymore, they're all to funny to be messed with. I looked over to the two boys again and saw that they were both having nosebleeds. Perverts. Why am I even friends with this people? And if Rin founds out that were friends with the friends of the person she hates she going to have a little tantrum.