Chapter 12

A/N: A chapter about Lily's POV with a little bit of Rin and Len's POV

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Lily's POV

I was humming a tune from one of my popular songs I made. Lenny was at school right now and I had the whole house for myself. I had the whole staff have a little vacation, so here I am, washing the dishes, doing the laundry and cleaning the house. I sighed. It's hard being a single Mother. Lenny must be lonely without me...I'm too busy with all of the companies, I could never have a little bit of time with him.

Don't get me wrong. I am well aware what my son has been up to while I wasn't home. He's been playing with a lot of girl's hearts and those girl's were stupid enough to get themselves be fooled.

I unconsciously gripped the glass tighter before I loosened my grip again.

I feel like I'm being a bad Mother.

If Lucian didn't die and I wouldn't be this busy, we could have all been a big and happy family...It's my fault this happened...

"Kaa-san! Tadaima!" I heard the door close.

A smile crept to my face and ran to greet my adorable shota son!

"Okæri Lenny!" I hugged him tight.

He yelped. We stayed like that for a few seconds before he sighed and hugged me back. My smile grew even wider. I looked up and saw Kaito, Rin-chan and two other girls. I broke the hug.

"Ara? We have guests? Don't be shy! come in, all of you!" I beamed at them.

They all looked at each other uncomfortably before proceeding to remove their shoes. Lenny led them to the couch and I went to the kitchen to make them hot cocoa and to make more food for dinner! It's been a while since Lenny had brought friends with him, It's making me excited! I started making more food and hummed a song to go with my happy mood. I looked down at the food I was making, sadly. Could my 'old' Lenny be coming back to me?

At least, if he did, I could finally breath easily knowimg that he's finally doing alright. This kind of life...I didn't want it, no, we didn't want it. All we wanted was a big happy family.

I shook my head and smiled "Dinner is ready!" I hollered

But for now, I'm satisfied on how the way things are...

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

A/N: I'm sorry it's short but nothing much happened,'til next time. ciao-ciao~