Chapter 6

RIN'S POV

Okay...Len's seating infront of a piano scribbling who knows what. I'm not really a musical kind of person so I always fail in music and now I have to make a song. I should have better paid attention than doze off in that class. So here I am sitting and staring like and idiot in front of him. While staring, I have made a conclusion. 1.) I suck in music 2.) I should have paid more attention now I look like a fool infront of him and 3.) Len was serious and it actually suites him.

He's seems more mature and serious not the mean and playboy-ish side of him. I like the mature and serious Len better. Probably his fangirls out there are crying right now because I'm able to be with him. Ewww! Why did I say that?!

Gross. Totally disgusting. I would rather prefer other men heck even those smart asses but definitely not Len Kagamine.

Hmmm. I wonder what Anime is on right now? Well I still have to finish Toradora anyway, that anime is awesome. I just love it so much!

My phone started ringing to the tune of Just be Friends by Luka Megurine, I can understand why Luka wrote that song. Anywayyy...I answered my phone:

"Hello?"

"RIN WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"Miku...?"

"YES! NOW TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"I'm at school duh!"

"WELL GET YOUR ASS HERE AT THE MALL RIGHT NOW!!"

"yeah yeah...no need to shout"

"HURRY!!"

I pressed the end button and stood up. I saw Len looking at me. I gave him a 'what-are-you-staring-at' look. He just shook his head and sighed. He looked at me again and handed me the music sheet. This time I gave him a 'what-am-I-going-to-do-with-this' look. He just gave an exasperated sigh and said matter-of-fact tone "You're going to keep this until I finished the melody, seeing that you just kept on staring at me like an idiot while I was working on this."

Oh so he noticed? But wait...DID HE JUST CALL ME AN IDIOT?! I'LL HAVE HIM KNOW THAT I WON FIRST PLACE IN MATH,SCIENCE AND ALL OF THE DIFFERENT SUBJECT COMPETITIONS!!

Okay now I'm ranting, he must have heard what Miku said over the phone I mean she was so freaking LOUD! It hurt my ear! Well I took my bag, waved goodbye at Len and started running to the mall.Phew. I seriously need to exercise more often, I'm so out of shape right now.

~At the Mall~ 

I finally arrived and I was looking for Miku and Luka at the leek section of the mall. That's were Miku always drags Luka and they were really there, she had one bag of leeks; 20 leeks in it. She's so obsessed of those things.

They finally spotted me waving at them. We did what we usually did bought some clothes and stuff while Miku was asking for details about something, i mean what kind of details I didn't even know what she was talking about! Anyway we were out side of the mall trying to get a cab when suddenly an ice cream truck zoomed passed us with someone on top who had blue hair and the driver was freaking out until they crashed against a light pole, making the car explode and the two flying some where. I hope those two are alive!!

LEN'S POV

*Earlier that day* 

When Rin finally left the music room, I checked my phone to see a text from Kaito to meet him and Gackupo in front of the Mall. I reluctantly took my bag and hurried to the meeting place. Girl where talking to me in the hallways while I just ignored them a first from me because I never ignore any hot girl for that matter. But my head wasn't in for today and I nice relaxing day with the guys will help me.

 I finally saw them talking and they noticed me walking towards them. We started talking about stuff until Kaito stopped talking and looked over gackupo's shoulder. I looked where he was looking at and saw an ice cream truck.

Kaito suddenly held Gackupo's shoulder and shouted "HOLY MOTHERF***!! IT'S AN ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!" He jumped up and stepped on Gackupo's face knocking him out and I could only watch mouth agape. He chased the ice cream truck and got on top of it, he must have scared the driver because he suddenly stepped on the acceleration and hit a light post and exploded. The only thing I hoped is that they were both still alive.

I saw three girls staring on the ice cream truck that exploded. The teal-head and the pink-head were panicking, rushing to Kaito's and the drivers aid. The blonde that I recognized was Rin caught my gaze and pointed to Kaito's direction. I could only shook my head and laugh my ass off.

What? It was hilarious! Leave it to Kaito to make scenes like this. 

Well better go see whether Kaito and that driver is alive but for Gackupo.....he's alright.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N: Pfft-! I bet you guys saw this MMD...Pretty funny and awesome. typical Kaito but that's why we love him, ne?

Anyway I'm busy with school right now, I won't be able to update that much often 'cause of all the projects the teacher would ask us to make! There isn't a day where there is no project at all! So yeah, that's my excuse plus my laziness. Sorry about that.