Chapter 4

MIKU'S POV

Hehe...I totally support LenxRin! They're cute together! I know Len is a playboy and Rin has lost trust making her lock her true self but maybe...just maybe they both can change each other.

Talking with Luka who has the same sentiments as me was fun to talk too! 

Today is another great day but this time it would be different. I went to the principal's office to discuss business with her. When I arrived there, I greeted her a 'good morning'. Yowane-sensei was nice but a little strict. She's best friend's with my Mom.

"So Yowane-sensei, I have a proposition for you"

She gave me a look and said "What is it?"

I smirked "Well~ Can you make a little program?"

"What kind of Program?"

"A singing program! And I have a suggestion"

"Oh what is it?"

My smirk grew wider "Well...It's-"

LUKA'S POV

While I was walking to class, I saw Miku come out from the principal's office. Oh boy, with that smirk on I have a bad feeling that things are going to be quite hectic from now on.

I sighed loudly and that caught her attention when she began walking in my direction, waving at me. I smiled lightly and waved back at her. We went to the classroom together where we saw Rin and Len talking or arguing.

We went to our seats but she still hasn't seen us come, she kept on arguing with Len. They really look -I never thought I'm going to say this- Cute with each other.

I scanned the room and the girls where glaring daggers at Rin but she was busy arguing with Len. Apperently Miku noticed this too so she hissed in a threating tone. The girls got scared and turned away without giving another glare in her direction.

At this moment, we had finally caught Len and Rin's attention. She gave me a confused look and Len gestured to Miku and the scared girls. I sighed and waved my hand saying 'nothing'

The door slid open revealing Kiyoteru-sensei. He went to his desk and cleared his throat."Well class, do you remember the project I gave you? I decided to change it...You all have to make a song and perform it at class and I will choose the best song. So do your best everyone now on with the lesson":

Then I heard Miku whisper "So that's what Yowane-sensei did...interesting"

"What did you say Miku?" I turned to face her

She looked shocked and wave her hands frantically "I-It was nothing L-Luka! Just talking to myself"

I gave her a confused look "Oookkaayy..."

I turned around and focused my attention on the lesson. But I couldn't really concentrate. What does Miku mean by that? Somethings fishy and-

I looked at Len and Rin then at Miku who's smirk curved inwardly...Why is she-oh...OH!

I want to play matchmaker too....

MIKU'S POV

It was lunch time. I grabbed Luka's hand and ran before Rin could see us. When I was sure we were out of her sight I sighed in relief. Then we heard people saying 'Miku-sama' or 'Luka-sama'. Before I knew it we were mouled over by these...these pests!

I pushed through the crowd and ran with all my might dragging Luka. I took a detour and abruptly stopped when I saw a bunch of girls crowding on someone