I furrowed my eyebrows even more, "What are you talking about?"

"I...I've come to realize that I'm no longer inlove with Meghan like I used to before. I love her but as a friend."

I clenched my jaw as I gather all of my strength to ask her the question I want to ask and yet, I'm so afraid to know the answer, "And Camila?"

Hailee look at me for a moment before she broke the silence that surround us, "I love her, Lauren. I fell inlove with her without knowing it. I thought it's just Meghan. I really did thought I only love Meghan. But I'm wrong. It's Camila all along."

Her words suffocate my heart that I can't breathe properly. Even though my heart is breaking inside and I'm sad, I'm willing to bear it if it means I'll get to see Camila's smile once again. For her happiness, I'm willing to bleed.

I guess this is it, I lost.

I took a deep breath before I flash a smile, "What are you waiting for you, Lee? Go and get her! I promise, I won't bother her ever again, I swear. Just fucking promise me to never ever make her cry again or I swear to god, I will kick your ass, Steinfeld!"

"No!" Hailee firmly spoke, cupping both of my shoulders while looking straight in my eyes. I've never seen her be so serious like this, "YOU promise me that you will never ever hurt her or make her cry or I swear to god, I will kick your ass, Jauregui!"

"Hailee."

"Listen, I can also make sacrifices. I love Camila but I already hurt her way too much. If there's someone who's more deserving to have her, between the two of us, it was you, Lauren. I was a dick and I also don't want to hurt Meghan that's why I decided to go with her. I want to love her again, Lauren. I badly want to learn to love her again cause I can't bare to be with Camila while seeing the two important persons in my life being in pain just because of it. I'm not that selfish, Lauren."

Hailee smiled timidly before she started to walk away. But before Lee can even vanish from my eyesight completely, she stop from walking and look over her shoulder before she speak again, "I don't usually take back the things I've already given away. But if you hurt her, I'll never think twice of taking her back." And by that, Hailee continued to walk away.
....

Camila is crying uncontrollably against Hailee's chest. It hurts to see her like this but as much as I want to do something to make her feel better, I know I'm not the one she needs. Right now, Hailee was her medicine, not me. And even though it annoy me a bit for seeing them being lovey dovey, I have no choice but to bare it.

"Thank you for everything, Camila. Thank you for teaching me how to be strong, for all the happiness you caused me. Just..simply for everything. I was so happy that I get a chance to meet someone like you. Take care of yourself, hmm?" Hailee flash a tight lipped smile before she plant a soft kiss on Camila's forehead, causing the brown eyed girl to cry even more, "Till we meet again, Camila." I can see the tears forming in Hailee's eyes as well as she turn around to face me, lifting her hand up with a smile.

"I promise." I smiled, holding Hailee's hand as a sign of our sisterhood before I pulled her in for a very tight hug, "I will miss you, Lee."

"I'll count on that. I will miss your cranky ass too, Lauren."

"Group hug!" And for the last time, Billie, Chrissy, Hailee, and I hug each other very tightly for this is the last time A4 will ever be complete.

After the hug, Hailee and Meghan walk inside the airport hand in hand while holding their passport and their luggage.

"No more A4." - Chrissy