Rebirths of the Crow

I have a surprize for my beloved Scarecrow fans, this chapter is going to be based about him and Doctor O'Neil's part within in the story and trust me...The idea's that I have come up for him above the scale. Anyway I hope that you enjoy this ladies and get ready for the end...trust me all you lovely fan girls are going to epically collapse and your ovaries will explode.

While Dr Tithling was busy with her beloved new boyfriend and drooling over him, Dr O'Neil was more focused on his patient... he had been thinking of a way on how to cure Crane from his mental illness and then it struck him...He needed to find a way to get Natalie Tithling to like Jonathan Crane.

However it would not be easy considering now he realised that Natalie was starting to fall in love with Jervis Tetch and he could obviously see that but that stupid bitch Dr Lealand did not see it neither did any of the other doctors...to him it would take an idiot like Killer Croc to realise that the brunette Englishwoman was developing romantic feelings for that bumbling blonde buffoon.

Richard knew far too well how it felt to be ignored...to be pushed aside when he has something important to say...god knew that he whenever he tried to speak up about something important he would get pushed aside until eventually they realise for them but it would be too late to stop it as it would have ran away and never showed it's ugly face again.

Deep down...this somewhat powerful doctor...was just as messed up as the rest of them.

At about 2:30pm Dr O'Neil prepared for his session with Crane the usual tidying of his office and sorting out the paperwork but also left a small little present wrapped in brown wrapping paper with a black ribbon tied around and placed it on the other side of the desk.

Richard couldn't understand why his brain made him think that he should buy his patient a present...but it was something that seemed to be necessary...and then present was just the start of what O'Neil had in store for Jonathan.

His thoughts were interrupted by a heavy knock on the door. ' Fucking bastards' he thought to himself and summoned the guards to come in with Crane.

When they stepped in Richard could get a better glimpse of his patient, his auburn hair was awfully long reaching to the middle of his back and sprawled around his face, his skin was a extremely pale like someone who was completely ill, his waist looked like a twig branch as it had no muscle or fat on the bones like he was trying to starve himself to death and finally...those icy blue eyes which stood out from the rest of this sick looking gentleman...one glance he could easily pierce every vital organ you had working in you body.

The guards walked out the room before they got a glimpse of his eyes leaving Richard with this maniac...but he already knew that there was nothing to fear of him...through his eyes he was just a human being with a few problems on his shoulders.

" What's this...?" Crane questioned when looking at the nicely wrapped present infront of him, he gently picked it up and turned it round and round and his fingers were about to pull the ribbon when all of a sudden Dr O'Neil stopped by holding his hand up.

" Not yet...I want you to open it later" He said in a rather stern serious voice and at that point Crane looked up in confusion.

" Now I would like a word with scarecrow if that maybe possible Jonathan.." it was a bold request but something needed to be done he needed to prove that he could control his fear in front of scarecrow. Jonathan slowly nodded and started to take deep breaths until eventually he could feel his alter ego appearing and taking over his body.

" Now scarecrow...I thought we could have a little talk while Crane is getting some rest...I want to help him claim Natalie Tithling but your not helping...so Im going to offer you a deal" at that point scarecrows eyes begin to widen in disgust but then they lower back down and he raises a curious eyebrow.