Fear and Lust

this chapter is dedicated to those who a big Scarecrow/ Jonathan Crane fan and his role within the story. So please enjoy this chapter ladies and gentlemen ;) I do not own any of the BTAS characters but I own the OC's.

Deep within the cold hallways of Solitary confinement of Arkham Asylum, Dr Richard O' Neil walks through these walls with his briefcase and clutching onto his new patients file.

This new doctor had recently been transferred from Ireland and like Natalie was ambitious about his patient, deep down ever...he was afraid.

"I should warn you Doctor O' Neil, he hasn't been himself lately he's been far too quiet" stated Dr Lealand as she guided the nervous doctor through the rows of cells with this darkened hallway.

"Well isn't that a good thing" He questions and Lealand stops and turns to him with a raised eyebrow.

"This is Crane we are talking about here...he is never that quiet" she states and turns back to walk. Richard stands there and gulps pulling his collar a little to let some cool air hit his boiling neck.

Then... Lealand stopped at the very end of the hallway and points at the bronze bulky door labelled 'cell 65188'. Richard felt his stomach drop as the door gave a very uncomfortable aura and the smell of blood and fear attacked his nose.

" I should warn you Doctor O' Neil, he can be a very manipulative patient, if anything happens there's a red button attached to the security bracelet the guards placed on you before you came here" she states and opens the door to cell a blast of cool air attacks Richards face and body causing him to shiver.

"Bloody Hell his cell is colder than Mr Freeze's!" He shouts and clutches onto his arms trying to keep warm from the cold air.

"The heating in this cell has been on the brink I'm afraid, don't worry I'll tell the staff to get it fixed right away" She gently smiles and quickly walks off shaking of the sudden fear she too was starting to feel.

Richard was about to say something but it was too late she had disappeared back into the elevator to her cosy office.

"Bitch" he mutters under his breath as he slowly starts to make his way into the tiny freezing cold cell. He jumps as the sound of crow flapping about is heard inside the cell and squawks loudly as he enters.

'God I hate friggen birds' he clutches onto his patients file avoiding eye contact with the crow perched onto the shelf.

The cell was pitch black and only the crows intimidating red eyes light up the room including a few jack o lantern pumpkins that lie on the desk.

" Lovely isn't she" A soft yet creepy voice in the corner says, Dr O Neil screams in horror and backs away to the wall his heart pounding out his chest and his breathing is quick and heavy. Eyes bulging out his sockets in fear as he lays eyes on his patient...Jonathan Crane.

"*Gulp* Good evening Doctor Crane...I'm sorry to i...i.i...interrupt" the poor doctor stutters as he slowly starts to go forward.

Crane sits up on his bed tied in a straight jacket, his auburn hair scattered across his face, his pale skin almost gleaming in the candle light, but what stood out the most were his icy cold emotionless blue eyes which looked straight into the doctor's soul.

"You doctors should learn how to knock..." He says in an intimidating tone giving O'Neil a bad shiver down his spine.

O'Neil makes it to the edge of Cranes bed and makes himself comfy trying not to look at him too much.

"I'm Doctor Richard O'Neil, I'll be your new doctor while your old doctor is recovering" he manages to say without stuttering and still avoids making eye contact with his chosen patient.