Doctor Crane and Mr Nigma

This is my third chapter of Assesment Tetch 106, I want to thank all of you for either following and reviewing my first fanfiction, For a long time I have always wanted to join fanfiction and write my idea's down but I never knew I would get such good reviews from people, Thank you all so much xxxx especially my best friend KisKindler, Check out her amazing Bleach Fanfictions they are awesome and I hope you enjoy chapter 3, I do not own any of the character's from BTAS I only own the OC's.

4 days after the Session

" I told you Batman no one can outsmart me" Edward cried out from a high balcony as he saw the Batman being brutally beaten up by his latest Riddler contraption. The masked hero could not even stand up and every time he did... he would fail, Just how the Riddler ordered.

" Damn you Nigma... AGGGHHH!" At that point the hero was being electrocuted with 5o thousands bolts while Edward giggled to himself and in an instant the Bat had fallen to his knee's into a pile of ashes.

" Too Late Batman... too late" He then continued to laugh heavily but as he did he felt something shake him and a voice appeared saying " Edward wake up" multiple times.

At that point Edward had woken up realising that he wasn't standing on a balcony with the Batman being burnt to a crisp while he was laughing but he was lying on the sofa in the recreation room with Jonathan Crane shaking him awake. Edward looked disappointed that it was only just another fantasy of killing the Batman and getting all the glory and possibly the women.

" Crane why the hell did you just wake me... I was having a wonderful dream of finally outsmarting Batman!" He yelled as the auburn haired ex professor shifted Edwards feet so he could sit and continue read one of the many psychology books he had secretly got delivered by his henchmen outside.

" Because you were laughing in your sleep making you look even more crazy" He miserably said as he continued sticking his head in a book, Edward at that point was insulted he hated when people called him crazy when he supposedly wasn't.

" You can be so cruel Crane, Tell me what's miserable and is always found in a corn field" He says with a evil smirk on his face, at that point Jonathan started to get pissed off with the enigmatic genius and clutched onto the brims of his book in anger.

Yes, Jonathan had been discovered in a corn field while he had escaped 4 days ago, at that point everyone in the asylum started laughing at him humiliating him and his public reputation.

" If I were you Edward I would shut up before I do something completely nasty to you the next time you sleep" Edward then shuts up but continues to giggle quietly.

" So are you going to get back at Jervis for what he did to us both that time at his last session with Doctor Sparrow" He asks hoping that it would change to subject.

Crane just shook his head continued reading, Edward was confused that blonde insane lunatic had embarrassed himself and Crane so why didn't the burlap clad villain want to get revenge.

" If your wondering why I said no its because I do not want to waste my time with Jervis, Yes he did something which ruined my reputation and yes he ruined yours as well, But he got sent in Solitary Confinement so why bother" Crane stated " Now if you don't mind, I would like to have some peace and quiet".

Edward was quite disgusted by the ex professor's manner's, Usually Crane was a well spoken gentleman but something had changed after he had recently been caught, Riddler then decided to take another risk and in an instant he said

" Your just angry because everyone is mocking your failure and let's not forget about your secret" he giggled and Jonathan lifted his head from his book and looked at Edward with curiosity and anger.

" What secret Nigma..." He questioned

" You know what I mean Jonny" He teased and giggled pissing off poor Jonathan even more

" No I don't know what you mean now spit it out before I force you to spit it out..." Crane gave Edward a horrifying stare and his light blue eyes giving of an intimidating glance.

Edward didn't want to risk getting either a punch in the face or a ton of fear gas sprayed in his eyes again like the last so he summoned Crane to come closer and he whispered in his ear.

" Your sexuality" Crane's eyes widened and in a flash Edward zoomed out the room before he could catch, Everyone in the asylum had mocked Crane about him being asexual meaning he was not attracted to any gender, So some of the patents would mock him by spreading rumours that he was attracted to men, some would either accept this or laugh at it, but of course the rumours were not true and left a mystery.

Crane sighed and growled hoping to get revenge on Edward later but right now he just wanted to continue reading but that was to be interrupted when Jervis had entered the room after he was being escorted by the guards and let out of Solitary confinement.

' Great... just what I needed, Tetch bugging me with his Wonderland quotes' Jonathan thought to himself and tried to hide in his book so that Jervis would not see him, Unfortunately Jervis had known Jonathan for years and would recognise him from his auburn hair to his skinny waist.

" Greeting and salutations Professor" Jervis cheerfully said as he plonked himself next to him, If Crane had a gun or a batch of his fear toxin he would either use it on Tetch... or himself.

" * Sigh* Good Morning Jervis... nice to see you have been let out of that claustrophobic hell known as Solitary confinement" He sarcastically said, he had hoped that Tetch would stay in there for a few more days, months or possibly forever!

" Oh I would not call it hell Professor I would call it a way of realising your inner troubles and escape into Wonderland" Jervis said obviously not getting a hint of Jonathan's sarcasm.

Crane wondered why he was even associated with someone like Jervis in the first place, Was it because his alter ego Scarecrow wanted to see what the Englishman feared or was because he himself was fascinated with this unusual blonde.

" Anyway I just met the most wonderful girl" Jervis happily said as he touched his heart and squeaked with glee

" Oh don't tell me let me guess was it Alice in Solitary Confinement, Jervis we have been through this Alice is not real it's all in your mind after you have had so many drugs being smuggled into your cell so you could get high 24/7" Jonathan plainly said and he continued to ignore his ' friend' with his book.

" No it wasn't that rude girl Alice, No No it was a beautiful brunette girl with a nice chest" He said in an exciting tone, Crane had widened his eyes and was starting to choke on his drink of water, Jervis kindly patted his back to make him stop and when he did Jonathan looked at him in shock.

" Are you pulling my *cough* leg!" Jonathan struggle to say as he continued coughing, Jervis just nodded with a nice big smile on his face, it was almost like a 5 year old at Christmas.

" Yes she was ever so sweet and she is working here as my doctor" As Crane had settled down he started coughing and chocking madly again hearing that this woman was in this very facility.

Jervis , bless his little cotton sock, did all he could to make his ' best friend' stop coughing, and when he finally did Jonathan grabbed Tetch on both sides of his collar and looked at him seriously.

" Listen to me Jervis and listen to me very clear, I want you to not get any funny idea's with this new doctor... Because if you do she might end miserable for the rest of her life and you don't want that now do you..." as he said that poor Jervis was starting to get scared and just shook his head, he didn't want his new friend to be miserable and he certainly did not want to be the person responsible.

" Good... now go I want to be left... alone" He quietly whispered ' alone' and let Jervis go and continued reading, Jervis rushed straight to the door and asked to go back to his cell, remembering to follow Crane's order's and to not get any funny idea's with Doctor Tithling.

But what he didn't know was that Jonathan already had plan's in store for Natalie...

' She will be mine...'