Entering Wonderland

Now without further a due enjoy the new chapter of Assessment Tetch 10/6. Thank you so much and enjoy, I do not own any of the BTAS characters but I own the OC's.

It had been three days since the group therapy incident and poor Natalie was in tatters, not just because she was being hunted down by Joker but the fact that she had to witness poor Jervis sacrifice himself for her and now he was unconscious because of it. She sat in her apartment weeping and weeping hugging her pillow tight. She would pray to god every night and hope that Jervis will wake up anytime sooner, she did not want to be alone again...not after what happened with Lily.

One night before she went to bed she looked out of her window while praying and looked at the bright shining moon in the distance, she gently smile as the sky reminded her of her sweet Hatter's eyes gazing at her while she slept.

"Lord I know I have spoken to you quite a lot about this...but please...protect Jervis for me...He's a good man deep down I can feel it...in my heart" She quietly said and as she said that her heart quickened and started to beat out of her chest. She shook it off and went straight to bed trying to forget that she ever said that...little did she know what was going to come next.

As she slept the clock on the bedside table kept ticking rapidly until something didn't sound right in her mind, the clock start going faster and faster and when Natalie woke up the clock hands started spinning rapidly looking like a hypnotic wheel.

Natalie hid under the covers frightened still hearing the ticking of her clock, then the sound of multiple clocks was heard and Natalie peeked under the duvet and her eyes widened in horror as the walls of her room were covered in different styles of clocks.

Cuckoo clocks, digital clocks, grandfathers and even clocks with cat faces and the moving eyes poor Natalie hid under her blue sheets more closing her eyes wishing it would end...eventually the noise stopped and only a single clock was heard.

She peeked out again finding her room back to normal she sighed with relief and climbed out of bed to get a drink of water from the kitchen but when she opened the door she was in for a shock. There standing right in front of her was a white rabbit wearing a Victorian suit and carrying an umbrella and pocket watch.

" Oh god...I think I am going crazy" Natalie said as she stood there looking at the white rabbit as he fiddled with his pocket watch and quickly ran out the living room and through the small door that appeared in her house. Natalie quickly rushed to go after the rabbit but the door closed on her.

"Damn it!" She angrily said and kicked the lamp over in rage; she clutched onto her head and took deep breaths. "This is all just a stupid bloody dream expressing my guilt!" She screamed and then cries heavily falling to the floor letting her tears fall from her face.

"Please dear Natalie, don't make a pool of tears" Natalie quickly looks up and gasps as Jervis stands in her living room wearing his costume and gently smiling at her. She wipes her tears away quickly and standings dusting off her dressing gown.

"Jervis what the hell is going on, first I see clocks in my bedroom and now a white rabbit wonders off through a small door in my living room!" She shouts and her face gets red with anger and sadness.

"Isn't it obvious my dear, your dreaming and beginning your journey" he says with a mad smile.

"My journey?" She asks with a confused look on her face "to where?"

"Your journey through Wonderland!" He shouts and flings his arms in the air with an excited smile on his face. Natalie widens her eyes in shock; she knew what was happening she was starting to go mad just like him. She starts to panic and pace across the room running her fingers through her hair taking deep breaths trying to calm down.