Natalie in Wonderland

enjoy this brand new chapter. I do not own the characters but I do own the ocs.

Natalie in wonderland

When Natalie opened her eyes all she could see was bright colours flowing through her eyes, the sound of tweeting birds and splashing waterfalls hit her eardrums and the smell of fresh flowers hit her nose like an alluring perfume of insanity and freedom.

She arose from her landing place and gasped in shock as she saw her surroundings, there was bright colours, there was birds of different species singing a crazy cheerful tune together in perfect harmony along with water falls and streams running clear blue sparkling water down the meadows of warm blooming flowers with happy smiley faces dancing along to the birds blissful tune. Natalie could not believe her eyes, in all her life she had never thought that wonderland could be so...wonderful.

She was about to look around when she notices that something didn't feel right, when she looked down she wasn't wearing her bunny slippers from before she was wearing a pair of black shoes with cute buckles along with white stockings.

She rushed to the lake to look at her reflection and she gasped again to see herself wearing a blue dress with a lacy apron along with white lacy short gloves that were fingerless and her dark brown hair was nicely curled at the ends to give her a cute appearance and on top of her head was a perfect blue head band with a little bow at the side...she was Alice.

" You look frabjous my dear" Tithling turned round to find her goofy hatter smiling ever so sweetly and gazing at her outfit. She felt a blush spread across her cheeks and she turned away to avoid his gaze, he was right though she did look perfect in the outfit it fitted her just nicely in fact the whole role of being Alice suited her. All her life she always dreamed of experiencing the curious character's adventures in this make belief world filled with playing cards smiling cats singing mock turtles and mostly importantly...mad hatters.

" I really am speechless Tetch, I mean...I have always dreamed of being Alice...and now...now I can be in the dream" she said as she twirls to make the dress flow beautifully, at that point Tetch's heart began to flutter out his petite chest. To him when she twirled she was in slow motion and her long flowing brown hair gracefully flied along with the dress skirts, her sweet smile as she laughed cheerfully made her look so youthful and bright something Jervis always wanted to find in a young lady.

" I'm glad you like the outfit my dear it was the least I can do since your now wonderlands new Alice" he cheerfully says as he watches her spin round and round happily.

" I am?" She stops spinning and looks at him curiously

" why yes your wonderlands newest Alice, yes there have been many in the past but they all went disappeared...and never wanted to return" he sadly said and turned around avoiding the temptation to cry.

Natalie then understood what he meant, he meant his other 'Alice's ' that he had taken in the real world, at that point she felt sorry for Jervis all he ever wanted was to complete his wonderland but another side of her was telling her to snap out of this crazy delusion and get back to the real world. In the end she let her weirdness and sympathy win over reality and she went over to Jervis with a comforting hand on his shoulder.

" I won't leave Jervis, I'm going to be your friend and doctor until you get a little better and are released on parole back in the real world" she said with a comforting smile.

Tetch then turned to look at her he wasn't sure how to respond, sure yes he wanted to get out of Arkham and back in the streets but at the same time he didn't want to leave his forever loving doctor after all she was the only doctor that ever understood unlike the rest of those pathetic excuses for doctors that would rather poke his brain with a metal rod then have a polite conversation with him.