Its not jealousy // Z.H.

Looking out the window of the Uber, seeing the world pass in front of me. I look down at my party outfit. Seeing my ripped high waisted jeans and my purple tube top. I start to question if i should've worn something different. I just shake off the feeling.

'We're here." The way to happy Uber driver says. I can tell he's faking his emotions for the extra tips. "Thank you." I say paying him and leaving with my small backpack. "OMG!! Y/N!!" I hear my best friend yell from the yard of the party house. "CHRISTINA!!" I yell running over to her in my high top Vans.

"It's been to long boo!" Christina yells. I giggle hugging her. She had been on a Business trip in New York. We have been living together for the past month but I haven't seen her yet cause she had been staying at her boyfriends for a bit. "I've missed you so much!!" I smile. "How's Corbyn?" I ask about her boyfriend wondering how him and there relationship is doing. "He's good and are relationship is stronger then ever!" I smile at her response. "That's great!" She smiles back at me. "I'm thirsty sooo let's go get a drink." I say walking with her into the house.

We make it to the drinks and I grab a cup. I reach for the "punch" but my hand gets slapped. "No! Your not legal!" I look up and to my surprise I see my childhood best friend Jonah. "JONAH!!" I yell hugging him tightly. "Oh- my gosh!" We both laugh as we hug each other.

"It's been, like 4 months!!" I say smiling so much my cheeks hurt. "5.." jonah corrects "so I'm not the only one who counts!" We both laugh.

I go over to grab a water bottle and I take a drink hydrating my dry throat. "So how have you been jo?" I ask taking another drink. "Pretty good, tours exhausting but fun." He fills me in slightly. "Oh! Are any of the other boys here?" I ask "there all here!" He smiles "let's go talk to them."

We get up and walk away to hunt down the missing members of the why don't we band. "Hey look theres jack!" Jonah says in to my ear as the music blasts.

"JACK!!!" I scream, not caring if the whole party looks at me like I'm crazy. Jack sees us and runs towards me. "Omg!!"

He raps his arms around my waist and spins me around as we hug. "I missed you!!" He sets me down. "I missed you to jack-jack!" I say smiling. "Daniels over here!" Jack says ushering us to follow. "Omg it's wilder!!" I hear Daniel say from behind me. That's his nickname for me since when we used to hang out all the time I'd do wild stupid stuff. Sometimes ending up in the hospital.

"ITS MY SIDEKICK!!" I scream. We hug and laugh at our nicknames and how silly we are.

The reason I call him my sidekick is because I'd come up the ideas and do them but he'd usually do them with me or pushed me to do them.

next the four of us went to go find the other two. We found Corbyn and Christina making our so we decided to leave them be. But we had to drag jack away before he yelled get a room.

Lastly was to find Zach, the hot one- er I mean.... the youngest one. We found him hanging out with this blonde chick with big eyelashes and tiny tiny boobs and fake lips that match her attitude.

I feel this hot anger run through my body but also this bitter cold saddens. "Hey guys, imma step outside. I'm getting anxiety." I lie walking out the back door and to a tree. I sit down and breath trying to calm myself before I freak out.

I look down "it's not jealousy!" I say to myself.

Hope you like the chapter I know it's short but I'm running out of ideas. 😐