Fever// D.S.

I never usually got to join the boys during there meet and greet but this time, Daniel really wanted me to join so I did. Most the time I would just stand out of the way and watch all of them take photos with the boys, while the girls smile ear to ear. Sometimes someone would come up to me and ask me for a picture or an autograph, I would smile knowing that I meant something even though I date Daniel and do nothing else to make a good deed like he does.

A few more girls went through getting there hugs and had there photo taken with the five band mates. Then this young lady, I would say in her young 20's walked up to the band mates with two kids. A little girl and a little boy.

The girl was small but knew how to walk. The boy was a toddler and very handsome. I stand in the corner, as my heart throbs out of my chest. Daniel goes down in a crouch and talks to the girl and the boy as they hide behind, what I'm assuming it there mother. I smile at the small children. "Come here.." Daniel whispers as he gestures me to come toward him. Right as I reach where Daniel is I feel a small weight get added to my legs. I looked down and see the small being now at my feet with the small arms rapped around my right leg. "Oh I'm so sorry!" The mom says getting a bit flustered at her child's actions. "Oh no he's fine!" I brushed off her embarrassment, reassuring her that it's ok.

I reach down for the boy and scoop him up in my arms. "Your a heavy little man aren't you!" I say smiling at the small child I'm holding. He just nods shyly. Daniel stands near me his hand on my lower back as he rubs the younger's back gently. I feel my heart throb even more then before. "Ok we're gonna take the photo now!" The camera man says. "What do you wanna do for the photo?" Jonah asks as they began to do what is requested. She wanted to take a "family" photo. Jonah zach corbyn And Jack all got into a family like pose together. The little girl in Jonah's arms right next to the mom. While me and Daniel stand on the other end with the little boy in my hands and Daniels arms rapped around me.

After the photo was taken they started talking a bit and slowly parting ways. Daniel was playing around with the young man in my arms. "What's your name?" Daniel asks the child. Daniel smiles from ear to ear like his fans do when they meet him. "Daniel.." the boy says quietly. "Awww" the fans said as they all seen the interaction between the three of us. "Oh really! My names Daniel to!" He looked at the boy also named Daniel and smiled showing his tooth gap. "How old are you?" Daniel asks another question. "4" the kid says showing it up on his fingers as he says it. "Oh!" Daniel says acting as if he was amazed.

Watching the two boys interact with each other made me happier then I've ever been. Seeing the love of my life be so good and gentle and warming to a child made me want to scream out in joy, of how much I loved the man standing in front of me. "Dans! We've got to go baby!" The mom says to the little Daniel. "Looks like you gotta go honey." I say starting to hand the child over to it's mother.

He then lunges at my neck and raps his arms around me. He tucks his head in the crook of my neck and shakes his head no. "Omg-" I say as my heart bursts with the cuteness over load. The crowd of fans erupt with aww's and cute little girly screams of joy. "Aww." Daniel says his cheeks going pink as his giggle escapes from his lips. "I love her a lot to buddy!" Big Daniel says as he rubs the back of little Daniel. "I love you little Daniel but you gotta go to your momma!" I say kissing him on the cheek and handing him to the parent. I wave by to him and his little sister. They walk out of the room and I loose it.

All the sudden I'm crying. I catch myself off guard by my sudden actions. "Baby you ok?" Daniel asks hugging me. I burry my head in his chest as I softly cry. "I don't know I just really like little Daniel." I said silently as I calmed down. I took a deep breath. Soaking up the smell of Daniels colon. "Aww baby!" He said kissing the top of my head. "Hey, hey juice box, look at me." He says grabbing my cheeks. "I think I want more with you danie." I say silently under my breath.

The boys were having a break for a moment, from taking photos with fans. "Like how much more?" Daniel asks curiously. "A marriage..... family." I say quietly. "I mean it can wait but. Having a little Daniel run around doesn't sound to bad." I smile innocently up at him. He let's go of my cheeks and holds on the my waist. "Oh.. yeah I guess having a little me or you doesn't sound to bad either." He giggles slightly, imagining if there was a little me or him walking around. "Y/n... I need to tell you something." Daniel says nervously. I can see him jitter more and more. "Yeah.." I say confused. "We're gonna start taking photos again. We go back into the meet and greet room and before the gates are open Daniel brings me to the front and turns to me.

I look into his eyes and look confused. "What happening?" I get confused. "Y/n, we've been dating for 4 years now. I can see ya going even longer together. I want to make you a forever part of my life. I want to hold you ever night and wake up to you In the mornings." My head starts to wonder. Is this going to be a promise ring or is he going to pop the BIG question.

He reaches for his pocket and gets down on one knee. I feel dizzy and confused. "Daniel.." I look him and only him. I don't even pay mind to the screams of joy from the fans and the flashes of phones. "Y/n, I loved you since before I admitted I liked you then more as a friend. And now I'm here to tell you I love you as more then a girlfriend." He says pulling out a box. "Y/n..." he opens the box revealing a gorgeous Diamond ring. My breath gets taken away and I feel the tears weld up, daring to leave my eyes. "Y/n, baby, while you be my best friend, my sole mate, and mast importantly.. my wife?" He says. I let tears escape from my eyes. The fans got silent as my answer makes the quiet in the room thick. "I- I don't know what to do... YES DANIEL!" I say as I try to find the words to describe my happiness. "YES!" He yells closing the box, grabbing my waist and spinning me around in circles. The both of us in happy tears. The rooms fills with cheers and congratulations. I even hear some of the other fans crying and yelling wayhoos! Into the room at us.

Daniel puts me back on the ground and puts the ring on my finger. I loose my breath as reality hits me. "I'm going to be married" I say out of breath. Tears staining mine and Daniels cheeks. I grab Daniels face and kiss it. "God I love you seavey!!" I say letting a few more tears slip. "And you'll be my mrs. Seavey soon!" He says rubbing our noses together.

The boys come up to Daniel and congratulate him. Then they come up to me and each hug me tight.

I can't wait to live the rest of my life with the best man in the whole world.

Hope you enjoyed!! This is one of my new favorites. Sorry if the things about the meet and greets isn't actually how it goes. I've never been to any meet and greets in my life.

Love you all!!
Words: 1430