Im okay // J.A.

Wanring: sad. Sowwy :(

"JACK JUST LISTEN!" I scream at the top of my lungs loosing my cool. "I don't think I want to." He says looking into my eyes. "Just because I went on a day trip with Daniel, doesn't mean shit!" HES my friend and you have so many friends that are girls that I don't care that you hang-" I get cut off, "then why are you always freaking out over them?!?" He yells back. "IM NOT THE ONE SLEEPING WITH THERE FREINDS!" I yell making my voice echo the living room of the Why Don't We house. "I WAS DRUNK! LET IT GO!" "WHY SHOULD I JACK?!?!" I scream stepping closer to him. "LET. It. go." He snaps, using his voice to scare me. It did I stepped back. Terrified. The last relationship I was in wasn't the healthiest, I was abused, and I'm scared of some men still to this day. "I'm sorry.." he steps closer. "Don't touch me.." I say pulling my arms back. "I'm not gonna hurt you y/n!" Yells not making his situation any better.

"Please trust me Y/n..." he looks into my eyes. "I can't... right now." I look at the ground. "Jack just leave her be." Daniel says stepping closer to the situation. "Stay out of this Daniel." Jack says anger raging through his body. "I don't want you to hurt her. So let's just settle this and leave it be." Daniel says trying to reason with jack. "Please jack... just listen to him." I say not wanting jack to loose his temper even more. "Oh so your just gonna gang up with your fuck buddy huh-" "HES NOT MY FUCK BUDDY JACK-" "WELL IS CERTAINLY LOOKS LIKE IT!" We cut eachother off. "STOP! JUST STOP!" Daniel says standing in between us. "do you realize how stupid this is?!?!" He asks looking back and forth from me to jack. "You love eachother. And your letting stupid things get into your way." Daniel says making a fair point. In shame I look down at my feet. "I never loved her." Jack says looking at me. I looked at him and we made eye contact. He turns away and walks out. It takes me a minute to realize what just happened. All the boys stand up from the couch, as the stood aside watching us fight. "Y/n-" I clear my throat. "E-excuse me" I say, my voice cracking as I walk up to me and jacks room. I close the door behind me quietly. I slowly slide down loosing it. I have so many tears that I can't even make a noise. I cry there for awhile. Then I get up and walk around the room. My eyes scanning the room with my walk.

My eyes land on a photo of me and jack... it's the photo of him giving me our promise ring. I look down at my hand seeing it there, just.... there. On my finger. I slowly take it off. I throw it somewhere in the room screaming and falling onto the bed in a fetal position. I cry..... trying to catch my breath. "WHY!!!" I scream. Not understood why he would say such a thing. Why would he do that to me. I get up and just tear everything down from our room. I make a mess of it and I don't care. I hear footsteps coming closer to me. "Y/n-" I hear one voice. Then I hear several. But I'm to focused on what's in my hand. Daniel comes up to me and puts his hand on my shoulder. Corbyn looks at what I'm silently sobbing over. "I love him" I silently say, silently speaking up. "I know, I know." Jonah says pulling me into his chest. I rest my head on his chest. Trying to ignore the pain. I just can't. I look back down at the picture in my hand. It's my favorite photo of jack. I took I on our date.

He looks so happy

He looks so happy. And I can't even make him happy. I can't.

I'm sorry.

Hi. That's the end of this one. Have a good day please! 😶