I'm getting paid to kill you // D.S

Lil side note but. OMG FRANNY AND DANIE ARE SO FREAKING CUTE WTF JEHDYDHXH
ahem anyways, enjoy!🤍

 OMG FRANNY AND DANIE ARE SO FREAKING CUTE WTF JEHDYDHXHahem anyways, enjoy!🤍

—your POV—

"Got eyes on the prize boss." I said keeping my head low as I stood up from a bench seat. I was wearing all black clothing and a white bandana loosely lay around my neck. "Remember, keep it silent. I don't want anyone catching on to this mission."

I rolled my eyes like my boss could see me through the ear piece. "Why do you think they call me ghost?"  I said annoyed. "Well prove it to me. Oh! And don't roll your eyes at my orders. I can see you."

I decided to pretend I didn't hear his last comment and walked into the big apartment building, following the tall blonde. Once he got into the elevator and the doors closed I calmly walked towards the stair door.

I opened it and made sure I heard it close behind me, I started running to the 4th floor. Once I got there I heard the elevator door open and close and I hurried out and the man suspected nothing of it. He walked into his apartment closing and locking the door behind him.

I rolled my eyes shaking my head and after a few seconds i shot the hall camera with a gun that was silent and didn't make a noise. It only covered the camera like tape. I then walked over to his door and picked the lock.

I heard it click and I silently cheered to myself. I slowly opened the door, quietly closing it behind me. I walked into the living room standing there listening for him. I then heard the shower start in the master bed room. I walked over grabbing my knife and holding it at my back.

My other hand on my gun. I pushed the bedroom door open a bit more and walked carefully into the room. I peeked into the bathroom door looking through the mirror at him. He took of his shirt leaving him in just his underwear his pants thrown on the floor.

He quietly hummed to himself as he felt the water and adjusted the heat. Then as he leaned over to fix the temperature, I pushed open the door with my shoulder and threw my knife. He ducked, my knife stuck in tiled wall. He turned around his eyes big and face pale.

"Who are you?!" I rolled my eyes grabbing my gun and pointing it at him. "Everyone says that, couldn't have thought of something more original." I said looking into his eyes. "Why are you pointing a gun at me- why did you throw a knife!" He said frantically breathing.

"It's called murder baby!" I said smiling. "But why?!" "Cause I'm getting paid- Why are you asking so many questions!" I said moving the gun around annoyingly. "I- I'm scared?!"

He slowly stood up with his hands up and his body trembling. I gave him a stern look keeping my finger on the trigger and the gun pointed at him. "Listen I don't know what the hell I did-" I laughed a little. "I don't know what you did either." I said shrugging my shoulders.

I then heard the front door open and close and a couple voices. I turned to look and immediately looked back at him. "Who did you call!" I said a stern whisper. He shook his head. "I called them over in- in the elevator." I stood up straight and grabbed his arm.

I dragged him into the living room where everyone else was. I pushed him on the floor, my foot on his back and pointed my gun at everyone in front of me. "Scream and you all die, listen and nothing happens." There was four men in front of me and the all shook anxiously.

"Please, please don't kill them, just kill me." The boy under my foot said. They were all crying and I for some reason had an ache in my heart for them. I slowly lifted my foot off the man and let him stand up. I pushed him on the couch and kept my gun pointed at him.

I watched the other four boys and slowly left the room. "I'll spare your life but you speak nothing of this or I'll find you and kill you." I put the bandana over my my mouth and nose and walked out of the apartment.

"What the fuck." I said to myself.