Grey // C.B.

Ik this would never happen because corbyn's just the best but it's for the chapter. Love Corbyn so so much!!

 Love Corbyn so so much!!

—Your POV—

I pulled up to my house excited to get home from the day of work ready to spend the weekend with my loving boyfriend. I texted him about 45 minutes ago but he still hadn't answered. I expected him to just be asleep on the couch while a random show as playing. Or he was playing his video games with his friends and didn't hear his notification ring go off.

As I walked up to the house I seen a figure jump out of the window from the first floor. "Hello? Who's there?" I shouted out into the darkness. It was a girl with he hair messed up and ratted. She had her bra on and he pants unbuttoned like she just frantically put it on. "Who are you?" I called out once more. She walked up to me and once she came into view I seen she had dark hickies on her neck, they looked new, they still looked wet. My breath caught in my throat. "You can come inside..." I said sweetly in hopes that she would think I'm just a friend.

"Okay.." she said with a smile like she didn't just do what she did. We both got inside and I yelled out. "CORBYN BABE I'M HOME!!" The girl realized I yelled out the word 'babe' she turned to me her eyes wide and I closed the door locking it. "Your not going anywhere you little bitch!" I whisper yelled to her. I then heard Corbyn come downstairs. He had a hoodie on over his head. I knew what he was covering up.

He looked up at once and realized who was at my side. "Uh-" was all that could leave Corbyn's mouth. "That's all you have to say..." I asked trying to stay calm. "Please tell me that this isn't what it is.." I said with tears in my eyes. "Tell me you aren't s-sleeping with-" I got cut off by the girl. "We aren't sleeping together." She said as if it made the situation any better "OKAY FUN FUCKING EACH OTHER!!" I said looking at her with hurt. I turned to corbyn. "Take the hoodie off corbyn.." I said quietly. He just shook his head. "TAKE THE FUCKING HOODIE OFF YOU DICK!" I yelled, my broken voice rang through the walls of the room. He took it off and the dark hickies tan up and down his body.

I couldn't breath. I could barely see with the amount of tears spilling out. "Wow.." was all I could say to what I was seeing. "This is awkward" the girl said. "Get out of my fucking house.." I said to her. She immediately sprinted out. I slammed the door behind her. Corbyn tan up to me trying to hug me. "Don't ducking touch me." I said backing up my arms going behind me and my face turning red from the anger I felt. "All I wanted was to come home to my boyfriend on the couch playing video games with his friends. For that boyfriend to smile when he sees me. Not stand there like an idiot like her doesn't know what he just did.." I spoke to him while tears poured out.

He looked so lost like he didn't know this was gonna hurt me like it does. "Dong look at me like that" "like what?" He asked. "LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW THAT THIS WAS GONNA HURT ME!...Are you heartless or something??"I looked at him just wanting something to comfort me. "Keep the house tonight. I don't think I can sleep in the same bed you just had sex with another women in.." I told him as I walked out. "Y/n wait!!" He called out.

I turned around furious. "NO!" I pointed at him. "You don't get to call out to me like your going to lost without me. That's why I'm walking away. Because I know it's gonna hurt you like your hurting me. You can't do something without expecting the worst especially out of this. I trusted you. With the keys to my house. With my personal life. With my secrets. With heart god dammit!!" He started crying to. "And you took that and CRUSHED IT!!" I stood up straight controlling myself. "So you don't get to chase after me. I'm going to walk away and your going to suffer the consequences of your mistakes.."

I turned around and drove away. Going away from him. And going over my memories with him. The times were I thought he loved me and I thought what he was true. Seeing know that maybe they were then but now they meant nothing.

————————————————————————

Wow three in a day!! You guys really are special to me!!❤️❤️ sorry if this made you cry it made me cry. ❤️ more happy stuff soon!!❤️❤️