🌹 FALLEN ARTIST 🌹

I'm Dedicating THIS Chapter to a Man who needs NO Introductions (when it comes to the People who are Fans of his well-known Designs) but it will surely be MY Honour to do so.

And yes he NEEDS to be recognised for his AMAZING work because he's..........

H. R. GIGER!!

The CREATOR of the Weird and the Wonderful that we all SHOULD know (the main ones at least) because the Xenomorphs that we KNOW and LOVE is one of his Creations!!

How AWESOME is that People??
He brought Aliens to Life and into our Hearts!!

If it wasn't for him and his Creative Imagination we wouldn't be able to witness such Beauty!!

I will NEVER forget the Day when the first Movie of Aliens decided to greet me. I was such a Little Kid at that time and didn't pay much attention to really appreciate the details. The reason being is that I was pretty much terrified at the sight of Xenomorphs, once upon a time.

And FUCK YES they were VERY scary to me!!

As a Child with a Creative Mind and a Wild Imagination, it didn't help at all!!

Seeing them in all their horrifying glory made me had Nightmares for a couple of Nights. Which caused me to watch something "Innocent" like the Teletubbies or the Care Bears to think of "Happy thoughts" before going to bed.
(That was a HUGE mistake. Curse you Teletubbies!!)

It was the damn Xenomorphs fault that my Heart was beating so fast and my mind running wild every time my Dad so happens to stumble across one of the Alien Movies.

And of course, decides to watch all of them in one go might I add!!

But..........
When I look back at it I realized something..........

I NEVER stopped watching them..........

No matter how gruesome the Movies was and giving me jumpscares (to which the Aliens Films was definitely doing its purpose by being such a Sci-Fi Horror) I couldn't keep my eyes off the screen.

Over time I grew to Love not only the Movies but the Xenomorphs as well and definitely taking in their appearances.
I didn't even care that the Films are way Older than me and a little bit outdated.

It's STILL the..........
GREATEST SCI-FI MOVIES OF ALL TIMES!!

I am FOREVER grateful to be able to write my very own Xenomorph Story.
And hopefully with this Creation of mind..........

Hold this Memory of the one who started it all..........

And passed away on 12 May 2014 at the aged of 74.

Thank you, H. R. Giger.