~TIME SKIP~

Ink's POV:

Me and Blue were on our way home from visiting his brother, and getting more art supplies. I was still wondering if Dream was okay, I did see his eyes were a tinted red. I was worried, maybe we shouldn't have left him alone last time. What if something happened and he's not telling us. As I made a portal home it was probably already 4 in the afternoon. Dream should be here by now, maybe I should ask him...if he's comfortable to say it. As we went inside Blue sat on the couch to watch TV, it was movie night so this was an excuse to go to Dreams room. "I'm gonna go get Dream, you can start without us" I told Blue before heading upstairs. As I reached the door I knocked hoping he would awnser, the door slowly creaked open to reveal Dream...smiling? I thought...maybe its just nothing, I felt his aura was down a little so that worried me. "hey Dream can I come in!" I tried to sound cheerful maybe that would work, "uh s- sure" the door then opened. His room wasn't out of the normal so that was good, I sat on the bed so did Dream. "So why are you h-here?" I looked at him everything did seem fine but something was just off. "Oh its movie night and I wanted to know if you were gonna come" I saw him look to the floor as if he was deciding wether he should or shouldn't. That was out of the ordinary he would always say yes without hesitation. "Dream whats wrong you don't seem...you" I was concerned about him, he looked up I didn't exactly know what he was doing but it was weird. I heard him sniffle he put his head down and streams of tears ran down his face. I gasped why was he crying? Did someone do something? I could hear him breathing but it wasn't synched, he buried his face into his gloves. I could hear his breath get less and less synchronized that worried me, "D- dream its okay just breath" I put a hand around his back in a hug, this was really worrying me. He usually never crys...I rubbed his back in circles trying to calm him. "Its okay you can tell me, I don't want you to suffer alone..." he looked up at me with tear filled eyes he then jumped to hug me. Luckily I caught him I squeezed him not to hard but enough to comfort him. I could feel him sob on my shoulder as I lightly patted his back, what was Dream crying about... should I tell Error? A few minutes had gone by and he slowly stopped crying, he lifted his head from my shoulder and wiped the rest of his remaining tears. He caught his breath and calmed down, I looked at him as he just kept rubbing his eyes. "Should I just tell Error...?" He shot his head up with a worried look, that made me question more about why he was crying. "Dream you gotta tell me so I can help" I heard him sigh as he put his head back down. "Um me and Er- error got into fight and he doesn't want to talk to me..." he and Error argued! "What did you guys argue about?" He looked at the floor like he didn't want to say. All of a sudden Blue busted in with pizza in his hands "guess who ordered pizza!" Dream giggled as I was lost in thought. For some reason Dream acted normal since Blue walked in...did he not want Blue to know? Dream decided that he was gonna do movie night with us so I couldn't ask questions cause Blue was there. I wanted to tell Error because... I know they weren't dating but they were really close. Or atleast Nightmare, I had questions but I didn't want to be rude. As the night went by ir almost seemed like everything had been back to normal. The movie was almost ending and I was having trouble staying awake. I blinked continually trying to stay awake but it didn't help as I ended up asleep. As I woke up there was a blanket over me, Dream was asleep on the floor with a pillow and blanket but no Blue. I woke up fully sitting up I could smell something coming from the kitchen...hmm tacos. I could see Blue cooking tacos humming softly.

~TIME SKIP~

Me and Blue decided to leave Dream sleeping as we didn't want to bother him. We were headed to Outertale cause the people were having a community gathering and invited us. As we teleported there we were greeted by some people who lead us to the others. We spent the day by playing games, and hanging with the people there. I didn't exactly know why they wanted us to come, but I didn't ask. As the gathering was coming to an end so was the day, as we were about to walk off another sans greeted us. He had a blue and yellow striped jacket, "hey your Ink right? The names Outer" I didn't exactly know what he wanted by I just went on, "um yeah and this is Blue" He smiled to Blue as he waved back. "Oh right theres going to be a party and I was wondering if you guys would come...", Blue's face screamed yes. I couldn't say no now, not that I even wanted no. He took out a pamphlet from his pocket with all the details. I was actually kinda excited, maybe I should invite Nighty...and his friends. I took the pamphlet and said our goodbyes, Dream was still sleeping which was fine with me I guess. I handed Blue the paper which he put on the fridge as a reminder. I picked up Dream bridal style and walked to his room, I layed him on his bed lightly. I still wonder what him and Error were arguing about...was a big deal?

______________________________________
2311 words
Hello um I guess you'll have to wait and see what i'm gonna do but dont you sweat a tear my little darlings the next chapter is coming out soon!!
Luv u guys <3!