Chapter Thirty-Four

Goro was still taking heavy breaths once the heat died down, almost his whole body was flushed red and sweat dripped down his face and sides. When Akira reached up and untied his arms, Goro sank back into the bed with a huff.

"Don't fall asleep yet, bunny~" Akira cooed.

"Mmhhhmmm! I feel like you ripped me open!" Goro whined.

"Ahaha! You'll get used to it,"

   Akira kissed Goro's cheek and nuzzled his neck. The brunet boy groaned and pushed his lover away to sit up, grimacing at the raw pain in his lower back.

Akira got up from the bed and stretched his back, pulling his underwear on before going to run a bath for them. Goro breathed heavily and doubled over against the mattress. He thought Akira would be somewhat gentle since it was their first time going all the way together. Instead Goro ended up with a belt around his wrists and his insides being mangled by that monster Akira called a dick.

   "Fuck..."

   Goro bit his bottom lip at the sharp pain creeping up his back when he got off the bed. Still with his hands on the mattress, Goro had to sit for a moment before pushing himself to stand straight.

Akira stepped out the bathroom, a smirk coming to his face as he snaked his hands around Goro from behind. The brunet boy let out a quiet gasp.

"Aww baby, was I too much for you?" Akira cooed.

"Oh, shut up!" Goro groaned.

Akira hummed and dragged his tongue over all the bites he left on his lover's neck and shoulder, licking away some specks of blood. Goro moaned quietly when Akira's hands traveled lower and he had to pull them away.

"No, no, I can't do another round, I'm too sore..." Goro said.

"I'm sorry. You looked so fucking beautiful in that corset, I just couldn't contain myself..."

   Akira dragged his nails over Goro's stomach and to his waist, leaving a few marks behind. Goro shuddered and his knees almost buckled under him. He didn't expect himself to like being marked so much.

   "Can we... can we hurry and take our bath? We have to go to the Palace in a bit..." the detective said quietly.

   Goro tried to walk only to feel more pain. Akira grabbed him before he could take another step and picked him up bridal style, deciding to carry him to their bath.

   "Ok, seriously. Did I go too far?" Akira asked.

   "Babe, I'm fine. I've never had sex... that way before and I'm just not used to the pain," Goro said.

   Akira set Goro down in the bath, quickly getting his underwear back off before joining him in the warm water.

   "Goro, I mean it. If I hurt you too much then please tell me. I don't want to accidentally do something that upsets you or makes you want to—"

   "Leave you?" Goro finished with a smirk. "Akira, that's never gonna happen. And you've been trying so hard to make me happy, why would I leave after all you've done?"

   Akira made a small groan and dropped his head. Goro rolled his eyes and moved so he could straddle the other boy's lap; the water succeeded in easing his pain a little. Akira didn't want to look up at the wine colored eyes staring down at him, shutting his own eyes instead.

   "Is this about Kasumi?" Goro asked.

"Mmm..." Akira whined.

"Are you scared I'll run away like she did?"