Chapter Sixteen

That first kiss led to a deeper one. Then hands were traveling to different places. Before Goro knew it, him and Akira were in his bed stripped down to their boxers and kissing.

Akira was on top of him as they kissed. Goro tangled his fingers in that mess of raven hair, trying hard to hold back moans of pleasure. There was some grinding and a little groping; Goro felt like he'd explode. Akira pulled back for a second, both of them panting heavily, and leaned his forehead against Goro's.

"Are you ok...?" he gasped.

"I... I'm fine..."

"Can I leave something...?"

"O-Ok..."

Goro's breath hitched when Akira started kissing his neck. He finally let a moan slip when he felt his lips suck at his skin.

"God, Akira..."

Akira smirked and hummed against Goro's skin, licking the red hickey left behind. He moved down a little, trailing kisses along Goro's chest and to his stomach. The brunet grabbed Akira's hair before he could get any farther.

"H-Hold on, wait...!" Goro said blushing.

Akira stared ahead at him, his silvery eyes making Goro shudder and look away embarrassed.

"I... I don't wanna go too far... n-not yet at least..." he muttered.

"Mmm, ok,"

Akira sat up and gave Goro a quick kiss on the lips. The other boy furrowed his brow.

"That's it? You're not gonna get upset?"

"No. If you aren't ready, that's perfectly fine with me. I won't force you to do anything."

   Goro made a face and Akira burst into laughter.

   "Don't give me that look! I mean it!"

   "Alright, I'll believe you for now." Goro rolled his eyes. Akira laid back beside him.

"So that stuff on your arms..." Akira said, "your Persona leaves them, right?"

   "Yeah... yours does the same, right?"

  "Pretty much. Arsene is such a mom, it's annoying."

   Goro took Akira's arm to look at Arsene's delicate, red handwriting. He traced his fingers over each line and smirked.

   "At least he doesn't carve it in your skin like Loki does with me. What's this say right here?" Goro pointed at one of the lines in French.

   Akira grinned bashfully and brushed a hand through his hair before reading his arm:

   "Mes petits garçons, vous êtes mes cadeaux célestes, mes trésors, tout mon univers. My little boys, you are my heavenly gifts, my treasures, my whole universe. It was something my dad used to say, it's dumb."

"Awww, I would've thought you crawled out a fiery hole in the ground."

Akira laughed and Goro laughed with him. He never realized how easy it was to get the raven boy to laugh... it was nice to see that smile on his face. Akira yawned just then and I turned on his side, leaning on his elbow.

"I guess we should get some sleep. You're ok with me sleeping here, right?" he said.

"Yes, of course." Goro nodded. He felt really tired himself.

Goro moved so he was facing away, then Akira slid an arm over his side, quickly assuring the other boy he wouldn't touch him in a way he didn't like. Goro gave in to the embrace. Akira nuzzled against Goro's hair and kissed his cheek.