A Quick Apology

Before you panic, no, this book isn't getting discontinued.

I've just been struggling to update because I'm having trouble writing this story for more reasons than one.

First the obvious reason, my normal depression stacked with COVID depression is weighing me down and the seasonal depression is creeping up too.

Second, I'm honestly neutral about the Shuake ship now. Like, of course I see why so many damn people love it and I agree it has its good and soft elements, but MAN I'm so sick of it. I don't hate Akechi but I don't love him either. (ryuji and yusuke are right there, c'mon now)

Alsoooo I finally got my hands of Persona 5 Royal (yes because I'm fuckin starved for Maruki and had to have him) and I'm just now seeing how frickin out of character Akechi and a few other characters are in my book so there's that too.

But despite all that, I'm gonna push until I can get this book to get a proper end as soon as possible so I can start on my next Perosna 5 book that better fits my tastes.

To get y'all hyped, here's a tiny piece from the chapter I'm currently writing (that word count wasn't on purpose lol)

To those of you who actually bothered to read this and have been so patient with my problematic ass, thank you so much and I promise to update as soon as I can