Sunset

Alexa's POV:

It's been 2 days since we are locked in our room and have wasted almost 3 days of your trip.And today I decided that we should finally go to the beach.Lina is really very excited after 2 days of watching Netflix and eating ice-cream.Sheryl,Lina and Laura woke up early in the morning today and already went for breakfast.While I and Mia are here in the room almost leaving for the breakfast.

"Lex,we need to get to the beach today not after a decade!Hurry up!!!".Mia yelled getting out of the room.

"Chill Mimi chill I'm on my way."I replied.

Yeah it's been three days that I have not talked to Kevin for once and now I also know why Mia have trust issues.
I catched up with Mia and other girls for breakfast.
"You should try and talk to him for once Alexa"Sheryl suggested.

"She is not wrong ,this time I think you should know his side as well."Mia said.

"Yeah I'll try."I replied while playing with my cereal and milk.
It's true though I never gave him a chance to explain himself to me and however I just can't ignore him more cause all I think is about him.

We all went to the beach and boys were already there. Andrew came towards us and hugged Mia and murmured 'I miss you 'which everyone heard. She blushed a little.
He dragged her into waters and Lina, Laura and Sheryl went to play along. I was not in the mood to go swimming so I decided to relax. That is when I saw Kevin and all the memories came rushing back from that night. I ignored him again.

"Al just listen to me once and then stay mad if you want."He said grabbing my wrist when I was trying to walk away.

"Say Kevin."

"That night I was searching for Andrew. When I couldn't find him I decide to stop for awhile and that's when Cassandra threw herself to me. I swear I'll never cheat you and I'm serious. I pushed her the moment I saw the girl was not you."He explained.

"And when did you realised it wasn't me?"

"As soon as her lips touched mine."He said coming closer to me. "Be mine again Al. I really love you and I can't afford to lose you now." He said making me comfused that I should believe him or not.

"You don't need to answer me now Al. I wanna take you somewhere will you come with me?"he asked.

"I'll___I'll come."I replied trying to give a little smile.

"Ok let's go then."

I decided to text Mia and tell her.

Hey listen. -me

Where are you bitch. -Mia

I'm going out with Kevin. -Me

Wttff. Are you guys back together. -Mia

Umm it's complicated.  I'll tell you later. -Me

We were in a car we rented while we came here. And obviously he was driving. "Where are going?"I asked him hoping he would tell me.

"What makes you think I'll tell you?"he said with his original smirk and eyes on the road.
"Well I guess I need to wait."
"Yeah you need to."I rolled my eyes on this. You don't blame me on this cause he is jerk.
"Are you trying to kill me. I'm too young to die. "
"And too beautiful to."He said.
Then we came to a stop near a long clearing.
"Why are we here.?"
"This is sunset point. There are atleast 5 colours sky changes when sun sets and it's beautiful and relaxing and I think we both need to relax a bit."He said locking the car and placing a picnic cloth on the ground.

"True"

I was pretty tired cause we drived here for almost 5 hours grabbing lunch in between. But it was worth the wait.  

"How do you know this place Kevin?""Well I've been here before when I last came to Australia with my family

"Well I've been here before when I last came to Australia with my family. I got into a fight with my father that time and I ran away and then came here. I wanted to take you here because........"He almost murmured the last part and I couldn't catch it.

"Kevin what is more hurting letting the dark take over you or yourself move towards dark?"

"I think both are hurts the same but all you gotta do is just search a single ray of light."
"Then I think I already found it."I said relaxing completely.
He smiled and oh my god this smile is so beautiful that I get attracted to it more every time he smiles.

"I love you Al. And I'll always will."He said with a lot of truth in his voice and I know I love him too.

"I love you too Kevin."I replied and this time I made no effort to smile because it came automatically.

He pulled me closer and hugged me. We hugged like our life depended on it. He pulled a little only to come closer and kiss me. This time the kiss was needy and I can definitely tell it was the sweetest of all. His lips were soft yet rough against mine. We both pulled away for fresh air. He took a strand of my hair twirling it around and finally putting it behind my ear.

Later we made our way back stopping in between to get food. Soon I knew I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up someone was lifting me. I freaked out for moment and then I understood it's Kevin.
"Go back to sleep princess I'll put you to bed."
And then without even thinking twice I dozed off to sleep again.
______________________________________

A/N:
Hey Reader's
I hope you guys like this chapter.
Comment and vote💕
See yaa💫
_txnxi_