birthday evening

Mia's POV

I can't believe that guy who is paired with Alexa is such a prick.

Hello this is 2020 can somebody come up with better ideas to trouble people. I'm not saying you should trouble your peers but pushing someone. Ughhhhh!!!!!!

Saturday is Emily's birthday so I need to pick my outfit so I don't waste my time tomorrow.

So the first thing I do is call Alexa about what she is wearing and then decide my outfit. It took me exactly one hour to pick my outfit. Being a girl is hard. People don't understand this. We have to go through PMS then wear makeup and then pick up our outfits and make our eyebrows and lashes to look perfect so other girls could talk about how I did it so perfectly. Oh yeah and also give birth. I mean jeez.

Whatever. We enjoy it so it doesn't matter. I seriously don't have much to do except scroll through different apps. and school is shit.

Monday I will be back with my bestie. I had to threaten my parents for this coz they just wouldn't listen to me. I love them but sometimes they just annoy the shit out of me.

.................................................................

Saturday came by quickly and I finally met with Lex and she just keeps on yellin about how she hates that school and that she hates to be a nerd. Don't worry babe i'll be there on Monday. I drive us to her place so we could get ready and the place where Emily is throwing her party was close too. So we decided to go to her place.

"Can you believe the guys are so egoistic." Alexa says in an annoyed tone. I just laugh at her and we both head towards my car. I play our favourite music and I start to drive. We both looked pretty yet tempting. If that makes sense to you guys.

We wished Emily and talked to our other friends. Suddenly Alexa's face went pale. "what's up with you. you seen a ghost or something?" I ask her raising my eyebrow. She just takes my hand and drags me to the ladies. "okay???What's happening?" I ask suspiciously. "He is here!!" she says in a panic tone. Excuse me but what. "Who's here?" I ask her. 

"Kevin." she replies in shock. Excuse me can you give me detail. " Kevin who?" I ask her. "The guy who is my partner and also who tripped me."What!!!! Okay girl i'm going out whooping that boy's ass." I ask annoyed and start to head out   but then she grabs my arm and hisses at me, "NOO!! are you dumb if he sees me like this my cover will blow and then in school....." she rants but then I stop her. "If you my dear forgot that I am transferring to your school on Monday so you won't need to act anyways." I tell her. " You're right . let's go." she says but I don't think she is confident so i grab her and lead her towards the party.

________________________________________________

hellooo so I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 

love you all

~M