Brother instincts

Alexa's POV

After Mia ran behind Andrew, Kevin was still standing here looking really annoyed and glaring at Peter as if he is gonna kill him. The actual position was I sitting on the couch and Peter was beside me and his hands were around me. We were talking our childhood basically. Which was pretty awkward position right now in front of my boyfriend.
"Who is this guy Alexa.?"he asked calmly but being foolish I already told Petter about Kevin before so instead of me answering Kevin,Peter answered him,"Oh she is my girl and I'm his man." I rolled my eyes cause like when we were younger we used this trick to help him break up with one of the girl. Which he never liked.
Kevin said annoyed,"Get your hands off her. She is mine and from when did she become your girl."

"Well since childhood I think."
I wasn't saying anything cause I was personally enjoying this. He being jealous is  really cute.
Next thing he did was grab Peter from couch to separate him from me and before raising his fist he asked me,"Why would you do this to me?"
He was about to punch him when I got in between them and stopped him.
"No Kevin don't do this. It's true that he is my man."his face paled when those left my mouth,"But he is my cousin brother after all."

After this we three started laughing and by three I mean me, Peter and Alex. Yeah Alex was enjoying the show. Kevin was really shocked and suddenly he hugged me.
"You don't hug our sister in front of us."Alex threatened .
"I don't care."
"See you dating my sister that all is ok. But you maintain a distance of 5miles from her and if I get to know you broke her heart then I'll feed you to Mia's pet Tigger."Peter threatened and then laughed in the ending.

Ok so this was this part of conversation in which my two older cousin brother's threaten my boyfriend being possessive brother they are. You guys now how did I saved my first kiss. These guys punched Sam when he was about to kiss me and then they said,'Alexa you owe us we saved from a dog' well I was actually happy about this cause I wasn't ready to kiss him.

"5 miles seriously? I think we can make it 5cm."Kevin said and smirked.
"Ok this conversation is going all in some direction so I'm leaving for my room can you three discuss about the distance."I said.
All three of these idiotanos started laughing and I did an excellent job. I left them and went to my room.
Then I texted Mia.

Is every thing ok! Mimi or lover boy is still angry.-lex

Um it's cool now I'll be back soon. We have to discuss about dance practice so tell those idiots to not bother us when I'm back.-Mimi

Ok cool. -lex

Ok so we have dance competition next week and we are still left to do a lot of practice. Mia is so stressed about it now a days cause it's always been our dream to win this competition. 
After an hour the whole dance crew came over at our place obviously and just now I got to know that Lina and Paul our crushing over each other and Laura has a crush on Marc.
"I hate you guys. When were you people going to tell me after I die."I said dramatically
Lina smacked me a little after hearing the word 'die' cause you know she is the mother of the group. When we were talking Mia came shouting at is.
"You girls need to practice you know that. And Lex if I'm not wrong you have fucking teach them. Instead of chatting. Without a word get to work  Lex."
"Aaye aaye captain! "I replied to piss her more. Cause I really like to see pissed Mia. She actually looks funny cause the moment she is shouting and the next she is laughing.
"And you wolf's "she pointed out at boys."Do I need to tell you guys separately. If you guys don't get up now I'll..."
Before she could complete her sentence. Andrew ,Kevin, Alex and Peter said in unison,"Yeah yeah you'll feed us to your pet Tiger."said dramatically.
Yeah even Alex and Peter are here watching is dance. We all busted into fits of laughter.
After a long practice everyone made a decision that is spending the whole week before dance competition at our place which lead to I and Mia in Mia's room and Lina,Laura and Sheryl in one room. And all the boys in neighbouring house including Alex and Peter because they really got along with the whole boy crew.

After practice we ate wonderful dinner made by Charlie and then boys went to neighbouring house. We all girls took a shower and came to living room for some Netflix and Chill.
I and Mia sat on couch beside each other when Sheryl and Laura was fighting about what to see.
"It was a long day Mimi."
"Indeed it was lex. I'm tired." And with this she dozed off to sleep I thought I'll put her to bed when we our done with the movie. But even before intermission my eyes became heavy and then I dozed off to sleep.
And all the other girls being their awesome selves I think they left us on the couch just like this.
______________________________________

A/N:
Hey Reader's,
Hope you guys like this chapter.
See yaa💫
Love you lovely wonderful people.❤
_txnxi_