Moving together

Mia's POV

I left for a second and these two guys couldn't keep their hands to themselves. All these testosterone is not what I need around my best friend right now. After driving us to her place I decided to stay there since then she would help me bring my stuff to her place.

The next morning I got up and went down stairs and see David cooking.
The best brother even though he is younger he is always protective of Alexa and I. He always made sure that we are always smiling. Even though girls line up for him he always waits for our approval and that is the reason he is single because we think no one is deserving enough to have him. but that doesn't stop him from doing all the stupid stuff. "Hola my dear Dave." I say while hugging him. God I missed this goof ball. "Miaaa!!!!I told you to stop calling that." He says while hugging me back. Even though he acts like he hates the nick name inside he loves it. "Not gonna happen anytime soon." I say smiling at him. "What have you prepared for your favourite big sister?" I ask him because I was in some serious need of food. Actually when am I not? "Well since I had to hear from Alexa that you are coming back and that you did not call me directly I made your favourite breakfast." He said. "I am truly sorry Dave but I promise to make it up to you. Well till then why don't you give me chocolate chip pancake." I said smiling sheepishly.

"My head is pounding!!!!" Alexa came downstairs with her head in her hands. "You totally are a dumb bitch but I can yell at you later." I said giving her some water and advil. "You are going to help me today right?" I asked lex ."For???" she asked I swear this girl has low IQ. "Do you want me to move with you or not" I asked questioning. "That's why you stayed here last night." she asked. "Duhhh!! Dave you sure you want to stay here in this flat?" Since I survived in the last school and Alexa was on her best behaviour our parents decided to get us our own house. "I need my privacy." Dave said in a duh tone. "Look Alexa our little boy is all grown up." I say wiping a fake tear. "Okay you do whatever you want but don't get a girl pregnant." Alexa said.

After we were ready we took all of Alexa's stuff first and then loaded into David's truck and then drove to my place to get my stuff after getting my stuff we went to our mansion. As soon as we arrived David ditched us and our stuff to go rest. Since had a party to attend later. Charlie was egaerly waiting for us. She took care of us since we were little kids. After we hugged her we took our stuff and went to our rooms to set everything. After I was done I went down to ask Charlie what she was making. COOKIES!!! I went to grab one but Charlie swatt my hand away and told me to wait. "If you want them then first go and call Alexa." I ran upstairs like a crazy person and burst in the room of Alexa. "If you want cookies that Char made you better come down. I think she wants us to do something." I told her. The best thing about the cookies were that it was made by Charlie. Alexa and I made our way downstairs and saw Charlie packing some cookies. "Who are we giving these." I asked Charlie. "YOU will get your share of cookies but first you need to greet your neighbours." She said smiling. " You could have given it to them." Alexa said. " I could but I want ya'll to give it." She said so we just groaned and went to give it. It was quiet so Alexa and I thought that maybe some old people live here but when we rang the doorbell rang man was I wrong. A boy around my age opened the door. He was hot like seriously. But who cares. Oh I doooo.... "Kevin!!" he shouted from the door. The name sounded oddly familiar and that was because as soon as he came Alexa just stood there stareing at Kevin while the guy next to him was smirking at me. I just rolled my eyes at him. "Well what a pleasant surprise!" Kevin exclaimed. "Okay Alexa we don't need to give these cookies to them anymore." I said to Alexa. But the guy whose name I didn't know interrupted "Well I didn't catch your name and now that we are neighbours we should really get to know each other." He said to me smiling. Well I am interested but no thank you. Of course I didn't say that out loud. "Mia." I said. "Andrew." he said. before I could say anything Andrew grabbed the cookies from Alexa's hand and went "Aren't these for us." He said. I just rolled my eyes and felt pity for those cookies. My cookies. "Didn't except you here Alexa." Kevin said. But Alexa still hadn't recovered from the shock so I decided to reply. "Neither did we by the way." After I said those words Andrew closed the door in our face. Rude much!!! so Alexa and I went back to our house and directly went to the kitchen grabbed our cookies and went straight to our rooms. THUD. We banged our doors and from downstairs I could hear Charlie yell "What happened to you guys?" I was seriously pissed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello lovely folks finally a slightly bigger chap for ya'll.

Also I created my own account so feel free to stop by

crazyfrickinggemini

~M