Drunk

Mia's POV

This week passed without any drama except for Andrew's constant smirking and Lina asking me if we were still up for her party and here she comes again to ask me the same question,"Hey Mia you still up for tonight." she asks smiling at me. I smile politely at her and nod my head. After asking the same question to Alexa she heads in a different direction. I drive to our home and on the way I already see our neighbours car. I see.......

After freshing up and doing our business we decided to pick our outfits. It was kinda similar but not the same. Alexa kept on blabbing about how much she hates Kevin and that if she had a opportunity she would've punched his ugly face. "But Lex you kind of have to admit that he does not have an ugly face." I objected her. Oops wrong move. "Whose side are you on anyways and I know that you like Andrew but you can't go on his side." She says annoyed. But wait what !?!?!? "I so do not have a crush on that jerk!!!" I say defending myself. "Whatever helps you sleep at night and we have to start getting ready." She says and goes to shower. Is it true what she said. I can't possibly have a stupid crush on him besides he always keeps on smirking. UGHHH what am I even thinking. I quickly get of her bed and go to my room to get ready.

I do Alexa's make up and then quickly do mine. Alexa knows the basic make up skills but i am really good at it. After make up Alexa decides she will leave her natural surly hair the way it is and so I also decide to keep my straight hair the way it is. I really loved curls so I always envied her for having natural curls.

We left and when we reached the party was in full swing. Red plastic cups scattered all over and all the hormonal teenagers dancing. The typical party scene of a high schooler. I dragged Alexa and got us some drinks. Lina dragged us both to where some people were sitting in a circle and a bottle was placed in the middle. truth and dare. Seriously some teenagers need to come up with new games now. I sat down and saw our neighbours there. And of course like always Andrew was smirking at me. I wish i could just punch that smirk of his pretty little face. Oh ugly little face I mean. The bottle landed on some people and they were given shit dares. I was gettin bored so i decided to get away from there but before I could stand up the bottle landed on me and that jerk face. He just smirked at me and asked, "Truth or Dare." "Truth." I replied. His smile grew wider and he asked me the most stupidest question. "How many guys have you kissed till date?" He asked lifting a perfectly arched eyebrow at me. "None." I reply and every person's face resembles shock except for Alexa's. "You wanna change that." He asks. "How about kicking you." I tell him and quickly leave from there and Alexa follows me. She leaves me to go to the washroom and tells me to not get drunk. But when she arrives I am already drunk. "Mia I told you not to get drunk are you nuts." She yells at me. "It's not my fault somebody over here challenged me." I tell her innocently. She rubs her temples, " How much did you drink? One?" I giggle at her and show my four fingers. "Oh goddd.." She sighs but before she could say anything we are again in another room where the people are playing seven minutes in heaven. Oh Alexa and Kevin in the closest wooow. "No I won't go." She shakes her head and looks at me. "Just go Lex I'll be fine." I slurr and Andrew comes and tells Alexa that he would take care of me but it took a lot of convincing before she went. "You know Lex tells me that I have a crush on you." I look up to Andrew and say cause he is tall. He looks at me a bit amused. "You are totally wasted." He chuckles. "But what if it is true." I say innocently. He looks at me seriously and sighs but I continue, "Would break my heart?" I ask him. Before he could reply Alexa came running out grabbed my hand and lead to god knows where but then she stopped and looked at me. "How the hell are we suppose to go home. You clearly can' t drive since your'e drunk and I can' t drive." She yells at me and i just giggle. "We can drive you." Andrew says. "Thank you Andrew but I think i'll just book a cab." She replies to him.
"But lexx we are their neighbours." I whine. "Yes Alexa we can drop you." Kevin says coming out of no where.
Alexa just sighs and agrees to us.
I think it was Kevin's car since he was driving. I think Kevin told lex to sit in front so I was sitting at the back with Andrew. So I made myself comfortable. I put my head in Andrew's lap and stretched my legs on the window.
Andrew stroked my hair and I fell asleep or passed out.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Heyloo lovely folks i hope you all enjoyed the chap
Love you all.
~M