It started

Kevin's POV:

Mr.Rits was pairing everyone and he paired me with a girl I don't know. I thought the girl would come running to me and I'll make her do the report on her own but she never showed up.
This hit my ego hard. And now I'm curious to know about her. I decided to visit her myself. When I saw her she was wearing over sized grey sweater and black bottoms. I can tell she got curves but was hiding them I assume she is a nerd. She didn't even notice I was checking her out. I sat beside her and had a conversation.

She was acting in a nerd but she is pretty confident in her answers and replies and this girl is getting on my nerves cause she is the first one to not rape me with her eyes. Yeah even nerds do this.

When I was finally leaving, " I am going to get more of you Alexa."
And by this I mean I gonna pick up fights with her. Prank her and see if she is really a nerd.

It's lunch time and I saw her walking with her tray of food. I played a very old trick and I pushed her while walking towards her. She had a fall and all her food was on her clothes and her beautiful hazel hair was ruined by coffee it was hilarious.

Anger filled in her eyes for a second but acting all nerd she stood up and as  expected went to the girls washroom. She was definitely not crying like a nerd should. Everyone in the cafe burst into fits of laughter and it died   eventually.

She is totally not- a-nerd kind of material but why is this bothering me? Why do I care about her? How can I have a crush on such a girl?
No I don't have a crush on her. Damn!

Alexa's POV:
Currently I'm in washroom and washing my damn sweater. I don't even have an extra pair of clothes. I think this boy really wants a piece of my mind. Uhh I regret acting all like a nerd.!

Rest of the day was pretty boring and he was continuously giving me random glares to me throughout. Then I walked myself home. The moment I was in my room I called Mia and told her every detail about my day and man she picked up fight again.

She just informed that it was Emily's birthday party on Saturday and we need to attend it. Emily is my friend from old school. And the good news is Mia is transferring to Xavier high on Monday.

I can't even express my happiness in words. Finally I can stop acting like a nerd. My bestfriend is going to be by my side now. (Hahahahaha)

______________________________________

A/N:
Hey readers,
I hope you guys like this chapter and feel free to point out my mistakes.
Please vote and comment your thoughts.
See yaa!💫
_txnxi_