I'm a nerd

Alexa's POV:

I was in a beautiful dream when my mom shouted and I had to wake up.

Today I am going to shift to the apartment with my big brother David cause our parent think we should have a little freedom. I would shift with Mia but she is attending a different high school for sometime and it sucks.

She has been my bestfriend for my whole life and I don't know what will I do without her. We lived in the same house cause our parents are bestfriend's and business partners. And now I have to live without her.

Two months later:
You know everything in going well in my high school aka 'Xavier high'. I'm acting like a total nerd and everyone are ignoring my existence. David is pretty much famous so I haven't told anyone about him and vice versa. Actually I insisted him not to tell about me.

And now here I am 11 in morning sitting in a boring geography lecture.
Dude I hate geography! Mr. Rits our geography teacher announced suddenly,"I think I need to dismiss the class a little early I'll pair everyone so you can explore 4th chapter and write a report on it together. "

I was happy that he was leaving but seriously a geography report is not my thing. He almost finished pairing everyone and then he said, "Kevin Kent I think you can prepare the report with.......Alexa, Alexa Stone. "

Ok who is this guy now. I kinda don't know everyone from my class cause I don't give a shit about them!

I don't think he is going to help and I'll assume that I have to write a Geography Report on my own.

After a few minutes a guy came and sat beside me. He questioned,"Hey, Are you Alexa Stone?" This is so obvious Mr.Rits pointed me out. Come on boy grow up by the way nice try to start a conversation. I replied in a duh  tone, "I am." He said," Ok so I'm Kevin Kent and I assume you already know me."

I rolled my eyes on this statement cause I never knew about him though I heard about him a couple of times from Molly who sits beside me and makes conversation occasionally. 

Then after few minutes he asked,"May I help you?"
I replied casually,"Yeah if you wish to?or I can do it on my own."

He thought for a while and then replied,"Ok nerd if you think so then do it on your own and thanks by the way." And I thought he is gonna help!

His last words when he was leaving were,"I am going to get more of you Alexa Stone."

Though I didn't understand what he meant but I assume it to be a threat or something I guess!

I thing I have caught a little attention now. Mia when are you going to transfer here damn!

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
Hey readers,
I hope you guys like the first chapter and feel free to point out my mistakes. After all we learn from our mistakes.
Please vote and comment and suggest my books to your friends!
See ya reader's!💫
_txnxi_💕