Anger Issues

Prologue:

Zayn's pov: 

I held Liam securely in my arms as our chests continuously rose and fell at a calming rate. I moved my hand up to Liam's face and gently stroked his check with the pad of my thumb. I took in the rest of his body, all the way from the tip of his short brown hair, down to his hips that where only just visible as they peeked out from under the covers. I trailed my eyes back up to his face just in time to see his eyelids flutter open to reveal his chocolate brown orbs. His eyes glanced around the room adjusting to the light that seeped through the window before finally settling on me. He smiled sweetly at me and I found myself uncontrollably grinning back. 

"Hey" he mumbled his voice hoarse and croaky 

"morning" I replied tightening my arms around him 

his smile brightened and he cuddled his head deeper into my chest. 

"What time is it?" he asked his warm breath hitting my chest, causing a shiver to run down my spine. 

I leaned over him and stretched my arm over to the bedside table where my phone was lying. I picked it up and checked the time "just gone 9"  

"shit" he mumbled before untangling himself from my arms and jumping up out of bed. 

"where are you going?" I asked as I sat up and leaned my back against the headboard 

"work, I'm going to be late" he said running into the bathroom. I sighed and closed my eyes slightly enjoying the sound of running water coming from the shower.  

I heard the click of the door opening and opened my eyes to see Liam emerge from the bathroom wearing nothing but a simple navy towel that hung loosely around his hips. I licked my lips and stood up, quietly sneaking up behind Liam and wrapping my arms around his waist. 

"Zayn not now" he mumbled as he carried on fumbling through the drawers to find a clean set of clothes. I brought my lips up to his neck and started trailing light kisses down it until I reached his shoulder I bit down on it causing him to throw his head back and a loud moan to escape his lips. I spun him around and pressed him up against the drawers my hands at either side of his hips holding him in place . "Zayn I mean it I need to get to work" Liam laughed. 

"aww please, I just want a kiss" I pleaded fluttering my eyelids innocently. 

Liam rolled his eyes "yeah sure, that's alllllll you want"  

I smirked and nodded my head "that's all, I swear". Liam smirked and pecked my lips sweetly but I wasn't letting him get away with just that, as he made a move to pull away I pushed my head forward capturing his lips in my own. He moaned in surprise and I smiled against his lips. I peeked my tongue out and skimmed it across his bottom lip begging for entrance. Liam chuckled and pulled away causing me to pout.  

"Just a kiss remember" he reminded me before pushing out of my arms and pulling on a pair of his boxer briefs. 

"awww Liiiiiiiiaaaam" I begged 

"Zaaaaaayn" he mocked. I smirked and pulled him by the wrist so that our chests where pressed firmly up against each others. Liam wriggled in my arms and tried to break free, but that only caused my to hold him tighter. "Zayn please, just let go, I seriously need to leave" he begged. 

I huffed "fine" I sighed before pushing him away, I pushed Liam slightly harder than intended and he stumbled over his own feet landing on the floor with a thud. Liam looked up at me with a mix of pain and fright in his eyes. I kept my face blank as I stomped past him slamming the bedroom door shut behind me. I heard him whimper but decided to ignore it. What had I done? I'd just hurt Liam all because he was running late for work.... I'm an awful person.

And that was the first time, the first time I ever hurt Liam. After that it became more and more frequent, sometimes for the simplest of things. I'd always regret it afterwards, telling him that I was sorry and begging his forgiveness. And he'd always give me it, welcoming me in with open arms. Telling me he knows I don't mean it, or that he knows that I love him. And he's right I do love him, with all my heart, and I never do mean it, I'd never mean to hurt Liam. It just happens, I cant control it. I'll never forgive myself for some of the things I've done to Liam.. I love Liam and he loves me and that's all that matters right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N soooo what'd ya think? was it good? was it bad? oh it was bad wasn't it? Ahhh I knew I shouldn't have posted it. It really is shit isn't it? Sorry!! Anyways tell me what you think!! If you think it was shit, tell me it was shit. I'm not actually sure what to think about this at the moment, lets just see how it goes, Thanks for reading, sorry if you didnt like it. 

Why am I always putting myself down? 

Anywho, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xox