Chapter Seven

WARNING: Very short and poorly written.

The following day - Sunday - Zayn stumbled into the house feeling the best he had since Liam's departure - not particularly feeling great, just better than usual -. He'd just finished a meeting with his therapist, - consisting manly of just getting to know each other as it was only their first session together - and Dr Bulmer had promised to help Zayn with his anger issues and eventually show him how to control them.  

He enters the living room, taking a seat on one of the two armchairs, flicking a leaver so that its reclined and Zayn is in a much more comfortable position. He takes a look around, noticing the empty food wrappers that litter the room, along with things that generally just look out of place, - if Liam was here he'd be cleaning things up. He's always been such a neat freak - its quiet and it horrible, and suddenly Zayn's good mood is back to square one. I miss Liam. I miss Liam. I miss Liam.

He misses Liam. 

He contemplates switching the television on, but really what's the point? I never watch it anyways. Its always just background noise, I can never pay attention to it. So instead decides to read a book, and heads towards the book shelf to pick one, - there's one on the coffee table that Liam had gotten half way through, and Zayn thinks it looks more interesting than any of the books on the shelf, (Liam always did have the best taste in, well, everything.) but Zayn's keeping a good distance away from it, just like he has done everything Liam has left behind. -  

He chooses a red book, with overly large black letters that spread across the whole front cover - the font written in such a way that Zayn has to squint to work out it says -, and no picture to hint on what its about. There's no blurb, just the continuation of the bright red, and overall it all just looks overly bland. But hey, can't judge a book by its cover, right? And with that Zayn begins to read. 

The sayings a load of bullshit. And so is the book. Its to serious for Zayn's liking, and even the comical parts are a load of crap and Zayn's beginning to believe that this book could help relieve him from the sleepless nights he has been having. 

He sighs, lifting the book above his head and launching it across the room, smacking it against one of the vases in the far corner and sending it flying to the ground, shattering against the laminate floor. He groans, huffing loudly as he pushes himself up, tempted to throw the adjacent vase to the ground - better make things match. Eh? - he controls himself before doing it though, which only angers him more, how the fuck can I control myself when it comes to a vase but not when it comes to the most gorgeous (and beautiful, and caring, and lovely, and amazing) boy in the world?

Everything's just so fucking confusing, and Zayn's having trouble not punching a whole through the wall, he's ignoring the shards of glass - Or whatever the fuck it is vases are made of - and is deciding to go take a well needed sleep.

Better take the book.

**************************************

Horrible. Horrible. Horrible.

My original Chapter 7 decided to delete itself, but I really just wanted to update, so I managed to scramble some stuff together and voila...a shitty little chapter.

I know its really short, but exciting shizbang is being introduced in the next chapter so I had to stop it there.

Ermmmm... Don't tell me what you think,(I have feelings, and I don't think they will can go through the kind of hatred this chapter deserves) unless you're willing to lie (just to spare my feelings, you lovely lot)  in which case you could maybe comment, or cast a little vote.

I've got to go put this strange cream onto my sunburn to stop it from pealing (my poor pale skin cant take this type of heat) so I better go. I'll try to update as soon as I can. C'ya :o)

P.S I got Dr 'Bulmer' because my dad was drinking a can of Bulmer's cider. I'm not very imaginative when it comes to names.