Chapter Nine

"Liam?" 

Its a sudden force Zayn feels first - a body colliding with his own, arms clasped around his neck and legs winding around his waist, - and then there's a choked whimper, falling into his ear, and alerting the hairs at the back of his neck. 

"Z-Zayn," Liam whispers, an array of tears falling down his cheeks. 

Zayn stumbles backwards slightly, his arms hooking around the younger boys waist - which is slightly skinnier than he remembers it to be,- and holding him just as tightly. "What are you doing here Li?" Zayn breaths, pecking Liam's hair and breathing in his scent. 

"I-I had to see you," Liam replies, voice quiet and vulnerable, "I m-missed you, so much." 

Zayn nods, pushing the door closed with his foot and stepping further into the house, Liam's body still slung around him, "I missed you too." 

The younger man sniffs, adjusting his body slightly, his legs bound tighter around Zayn's waist, "D-don't leave me Zayn," he begs weakly, "d-don't leave me again Zee." 

"I never left you in the first place, Li," Zayn replies, sitting down on the couch, pulling Liam down with him and holding him down on his lap, "I just needed some time to work things out, I still do. But you need to understand that I didn't leave you, that I would never leave you. Okay?" 

"Okay," Liam agrees, snuggling into the older mans side, yawning quietly, eyes sloting shut. 

Zayn chuckles, "lets get you into bed," he says, recieving a whine of protest, "I'll call Louis to make sure he knows you're alright." 

Liam shakes his head quickly, "I'm not tiered," he argues, pushing himself further into Zayn's warmth, "and don't call Louis," he pleads, "he'll kill me if he finds out." 

"We need to let him know you're alright," Zayn laughs, adding: "he'll be even more angry if we just leave him to worry." 

Liam sighs, "fine," he agrees reuctantly, "but I'll have you know I am not moving from this spot unless you carry me." 

Zayn complys, lifting Liam up and carrying him to the bedroom, were he proceeds to remove his shirt and trousers, tucking him under the covers and kissing him gently for a brief moment before pulling back and grabbing a blanket along with a set of pillow. "I'm gonna sleep on the couch," he announces, and Liam's head nods in understanding, his eyes already half closed. 

The tanned man makes his way to the door, stopping suddenly when a small voice speaks up from behind, "Zayn," Liam calls, Zayn turns to face him, their eyes locking, "I love you." 

"I love you more."

**

A/N
First off I'd like to do a little promotion for my new story 'Its Complicated' (it hasn't been properly started yet, I'm going to wait until either this or HaSW is finished, but I have posted the introduction, so check that out), and my recently uploaded one-shot '10 Minutes,' (it has been rated R, so watch out,... you have been warned. Haha.) 

What'd you think?
Good?
Bad?
Meh its alright, I guess?

Sorry its so short.
I will try to update again soon.