Chapter Three

Zayn's pov:

"LIAM?!?" Louis voive echoed around the house. He sounded frantic, and..scared?.

Liam shot up from his place in his arms and ran out the kitchen and towards the front hall where the voice had came from. "Louis? what's going on? Are you okay?" I could hear Liam ask.

I decided to get up now and see what was going on. "Am I okay?" Louis laughed, his laughter unsettling and distant "Course I'm okay Liam, are you okay? You butt dialed me, again, and I heard alot of comotion and--" he began but cut himself off as soon as he noticed my presence "--You" He spat martching towards me, anger radiating of his body and his face bright red scaring me slightly as I took a step back "what the fuck did you do to him?!" He asked, his voice getting louder with each passing minute, only adding to the fear I already felt passing through my body.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered backing up into the wall, Louis face mere inches from mine. I heard an animalistic growl errupt from his throat as he pounced at me, a clenched fist immediatley coming into contact with my face.

"LOUIS!?!?" Liam yelled grabbing Louis and holding him back as Louis wriggled around in his arms throwing punches in random directions "WHAT THE FUCKS GOTTEN INTO YOU" Liam screached pulling Louis further away from me.

"I heard Liam!!" Louis yelled as he still tried to riggle out of Liam's tight grip.

"heard what?" Liam asked almost as confused as I was.

"I-I heard him shout at you" Louis said suddenly standing still "I-I was scared he hurt you.." Louis spoke sadly as he faced the floor almost fragile looking. "did...did he hurt you Liam?" Louis asked timidly. "has he ever hurt you Liam?" he turned in Liams arms so he could look him in the eye as he awaited the answer.

I stood silently in the corner not knowing weather to speak or to just stand back and watch. "I...I'm sorry" I blurted out, causing both Liam and Louis to snap there heads in my direction. "I'm sorry I hurt you Liam, I'm sorry for all the times I hurt you Liam, I'm sorry I got mad, I'm sorry I took it out on you, I'm sorry you had to put up with my anger for so long, I'm sorry for ever scaring you, I'm sorry..I'm just so sorry for everything"

both boys looked over at me stunned "You've hurt him before!!" Louis blurted out, snapping back into attack mode as he began trying to make his way over to me but failing miserably as Liam still had a tight grip on him. I nodded slightly, turning my face down to face the floor.

"Zayn..What're you doing" Liam asked quietly.

"I-I'm sorry Liam, I think we need to break...break up, I'm not good enough for you and you deserve so much better, so I'm letting you go, so you can find someone who deserves you, who will look after you, I'm just sorry I waisted so much of your time when you could've been out there finding someone who's perfect for you" I said sadly.

I watched as tears whelled up in Liam's eyes and it took everything in me to not allow my own tears to fall as I tried to keep a straight face. "Oh no you're not getting away that easily" Louis sneered finally freeing himself from Liam's limp arms and storming towards me.

"Louis!" Liam warned and Louis froze mid-launch "don't."

"But-" Louis whined only to be cut of by Liam glaring at him

"don't." he repeated and Louis huffed but droped his arms from were they where held above his face, fist clenched tightily, angled in a way that would connect directly with my face.

"I'll go get my stuff" Liam said sadly "Louis, would you help me pack" he asked already turning to go up the stairs. Louis nodded and trotted up the stairs after Liam.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. I don't want to be here when he leaves, I dont wanna see the look on his face as he says bye, it'll crush me.

And with that thought in mind I grabbed my keys and fled from the house, running down the path and out onto the street, deciding I'd go for a jog for a while, just until I could be sure Liam would be gone, I suppose it would give me some time to think.

*3 hours later*

I thew the door shut, the lights where all off and everything was silent. I proceded to throw my keys on the table to the right of the door and sighed when I noticed Liam's house key had been placed in the center a small note folded over neatly next to it. I picked up the note and my heart broke immediately and the words that were on it.

'I'm sorry for messing up so much. I'm sorry for never getting anything right. I'm sorry for not spending enough times with you. I'm sorry for not being perfect. I'm sorry for not being enough. I'm sorry for everything stupid I ever did. I'm sorry..
I love you, Always&forever.
Love
Liam x'

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N sooooo sorry taking ages to update I had (and still have) a lot going on. I would tell you but its really not my story to tell, it just involves me a great deal, its coplicated. But I'm sorry if this chapters shit but I just had loads on my mind and I'm finding it a bit hard to write as much, sorry for making excuses and for dissapointing you all. But anyways I hope you did kinda enjoy this, and vote of comment or anything just to let me know what you think. I will try to get my updating back up to scale but I'm not to sure how well that will work out. Sorry for the really long and boring authors note which mostly consisted of laim excuses and shit, I'm gonna let you all go now, don't forget to let me know what you think, thanks :)