Bangtan Introductions

You lay your head down on the pillow and cover yourself with the blanket. Your thinking about Bangtan. Have you really heard of them before?  Why did they break into your house? Why did everyone leave you? Did they...forget about you? You turned towards the ceiling. "The gunshots," you think, "were they? Why?" "Should I trust them right now? I mean they did try to kill me...wait, did they try to kill me?" You shake away those thoughts. "Is 'dad' alive? Is anyone ali-" Your thoughts stop when Jin comes walking in with pancakes and water. You lick your lips at the smell of it. Jin chuckles and you sit up. He hands you the glass of water. "If they trust me, I guess I should trust them," you say to yourself. Jin notices you staring down the food, "You will only get it if you answer our questions." he says to you. You look at him angered that you don't get the food right away. Then you realize he said, "our" instead of "my". You look around the room then look back at Jin. He starts laughing, "They're not in here yet silly, they're on there way up here though." Up??? You try to get out of bed, but something pulls you back. Rope. "Why in the world would you put it on my left ankle?" you ask. "Simply," he starts, "because it would hurt more if you pulled or tried to take it off and there's fabric around where the rope is so it wasn't so uncomfortable." You hear footsteps and immediately look at the door, like your a cat getting ready to prance on its prey. You count how many come in. "1,2,3,4,5,6,..." you look at Jin "and 7," you say to yourself. "Ooh, pancakes!" The short one says while walking towards the pancakes. You stare him to death and he glances at you and freezes, "You touch one of those, I'm going to turn you into a pancake and feed you to the wolves!" you bark. Jimin immediately backs off. All the other members start laughing. You're still staring Jimin to death while he hides behind someone.  Jin stops laughing, "Alright is everyone ready now?" he asks. "Yeah," says the 6 other members. "Who goes first?" asks Jin. "I guess I will since I'm the leader." the other tall one says. "Hello, I'm Kim Namjoon, some people call me RM. I'm the leader of Bangtan." He sits down. The Blondie starts "Hi, I'm Min Yoongi, some people call me Suga. I'm the second in command. I don't really care what you do, just don't piss me off." he sits back down. The happy one goes, "Hello! I'm Jung Hoseok! I'm called the fox of the group. I try to make people happy! But get on my bad side. It's your happy death day." He sits down. Next is the short one. "Hi, I'm Park Jimin! I don't mind violence I will hurt if I need to. But I'm a real softie!" He sits down and the blueish haired one starts, "Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung. I'm not a big fan of saving people unless told too. I'll kill someone if told I'll leave them if told too. I don't trust my self with decisions. I'm a softie as well." He finishes and then the last member, "Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook, mess with me you mess with them, you mess with them, you mess with me. I'm the youngest of the group. but I won't be afraid to kill you. I'll do with no hesitation. And don't drink my banana milk either." He finishes up. Jin looks at me. It's my turn... "Hi, I'm Y/N. " you stop. Do you have to continue? you wait till one of them says something. And one of them did, but you were not prepared for the question he asked...

Cliff-Hanger!

I hope you're enjoying the story so far! Be safe!