♥️ My bully is in love with me

Y/N lives a very hard life.

Her home life is fine but when she steps foot in school, a boy named Jung Hoseok would always bully her every single day because she's... well... Y/N.

As Y/N was rummaging her locker to take out her books for the next class, Hoseok waltzes next to her and slams a hand against the cabinets, startling the poor girl.

"Jesus freaking- What the flipping frick are you doing now," Y/N seethes, throwing a glare at the boy who smirks back at her.

He slams the books in her arms, dropping them to the floor. "Good luck trying to find your desk and chair in the classroom, ugly duckling."

In a blink of an eye, Y/N punches him square in the jaw, unable to take it anymore, throwing him off balance.

Hoseok rubs his jaw, groaning, and gives her the stink eye. "What gives?! That hurt!"

"Oh yeah? Imagine getting bullied by someone every day with no valid reason, splashed with dumpsters and garbage, tripping here and there, getting bruised up, being a laughing stock by the whole school, and dealing with having my possessions lost! How does that sound, asshole?!"

Color gets drained from his face and he visibly trembles from the sheer amount of frustration she was letting out. "Well, I don't do that for no valid reason... I do have my reason, Y/N."

She scoffs, not having a clue of why he was doing such things to her. She never did anything wrong to anyone. "Do tell."

He suddenly holds her hands in an attempt to soothe her. "It's because I like you... and I just can't find the courage to tell you that."

Her eyes widen to the size of Jupiter. It seems impossible for her to comprehend such a dumb reasoning for all of her suffering. She questions her own hearing for a while.

"Are... you... fucking kidding me, you ass?!" She shouts, pushing him away in sheer shock. Not because she was flattered, but because it was too idiotic. "Why do I have to suffer because you don't have the balls to confess?!"

Struggling to find the words, he stutters, "Well- I-"

"Nope. I'm calling my mom, your mom, my lawyer and the police." She takes out her phone and speed dials.

"Wai- what?!"

"Since I can't accept your apology now, I demand compensation. Act more sensibly, damn it!"

Thus, their mothers meet up with each other and Y/N gets a free ticket to Hawaii and the whole school to apologize to her.

The end.

┗━━━━━━༻♔༺━━━━━━┛

Author's note:

I HATE 'bully in love' types of fanfiction but maybe that's just me lol
As requested, here's a Hoseok one.

Next up:
Fake relationship

Taking requests for the main member here