drawing !!

thank you for 2k now almost 3k views,,, sobbinf,,,, sorry for not coming out with chapters,,, school,,, n i have ro ideas

also,,, have been dealing with a lot of personal bs,,, but it's all good in the neighborhood ✌️

————

shuichi looked up at the boy a few seats in front of him.

the way he was able to make everyone around him relax a bit, although he made a few people a bit weary, he did manage to relax a lot of people with his childish behavior.

shuichi began to mindlessly sketch the boy, he didn't know why, but he always had an attraction to the boy.

most of the things he did only made him more attractive to shuichi.

when the bell rung, shuichi scooped up his things, making sure no one would be able to see his sketch of kokichi.

on his way to the next class, a boy will bright orange hair bumped into him, causing shuichi to drop all of his stuff.

the boy just looked at shuichi, and began to walk off to his class. shuichi quietly cursed the boy under his breath.

"woah! who knew saihara-chan had such a potty mouth!" kokichi giggled behind him.

wait fuck.

"o-oh hey o-ouma..." he muttered, picking up his books.

"here let me help you with that," kokichi began to pick up the scattered papers that fell. "here you go you cluzt!" he giggled.

"o-oh thank you!" shuichi smiled, his cheeks a light pink.

"sooooooo" he elongated the 'o' "what were you doing all class?" he said, a smirk on his face.

"n-nothing..." shuichi mumbled, thinking of his sketch of the boy in front of him.

"are you sure?" kokichi giggled once again, "because it looks like you were drawing all class period" he teased.

"s-shut up..." shuichi replied, his face almost red. he took the papers from kokichi.

"you're good at drawing shumai!" he said, looking up at shuichi, his cheeks slightly pink.

shuichis face went bright red when he saw kokichi looking at his drawing of him.

"i-i'm sorry! i-i just..." shuichi began to ramble.

"hey! hey! hey! it's fine!" kokichi giggled and hugged shuichi, "i-im flattered you drew me, it looks really good!" he said standing on his toes and kissing shuichis cheek.

"bye shumai!" he said as he skipped away to his next class.

shuichi smiled as he brought his hand up to his cheek, before running off to his next class.

————

this is short,,, but i kinda like it