requests !!

yes i will take requests !!

with my current situation

i should be able to get requests done fairly often? maybe one to two a day, frankly that sounds like a lot but with my current rate i probably can do it!

uhh i write a lot of fluff !! so if ur an angsty person,,, wrong one shot book, i write angst on occasion, but i have to be crying to write it so it sounds good, and when i'm crying i'm not on wattpad sooo

i will be doing
- fluffy stuff
- angsty stuff

i will not do smut !!

sorry to disappoint y'all but i'm
- too flustered to do that
- don't know how to write that
- uncomfortable with writing that
- embarrassed in my current writing level

however i will [attempt] lime!

i will also not be doing abusive relationship between them !!

(if you're going to ship people, don't ship it in an unhealthy way!)

however if it is like a helping/fluff one shot i will have shu or koki in a not so wholesome relationship that the other gets them out of !!

please send requests!! i would love to have them and feel free to give me feedback on my writing!

[update as of june 22]

requests are closed !

[another update]

didnt think id have to say this ?? bc common sense ?? but if you ship something toxic and interact with my book i quite literally will block you bc i dont tolerate that shit.

fucking realize that ur bakudeku isnt uwu wholesome gay boys its fucking ab//sive and disgusting.

also if you refer to ANYONE in anime as a rat, you DO realize thats a SLUR against asian people. RIGHT? ur calling then slurs and its not cute. shut the fuck up.

CLAIRIFYING: a lot of people were unaware it was a slur against asian people. well im educating you. stop using it.

it may come off as a bit harsh but frankly im tired of this book :)) i dont really like saiouma and seeing toxic people interact with my shit pisses me off. so shut the fuck up and realize that what your shipping is toxic and no amount of character development can change that. shut the fuck up and look at what youre shipping.

ab//se isn't an opinion. straight up, it's not. <3

anyways fuck off bkdk shippers.

also !! i will not be debating with assholes who try to defend toxic shit. i will delete your comment and block you, thanks.

woah another update whack:

y'all really do b tryna cancel me bc I don't tolerate ab//se i—

sorry I don't support your ab//sive uwu gay boy ship and don't want you reading my book bc you ship something extremely toxic

UPDATE AS OF JANUARY 31ST 2021: THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED. THERE WILL NOT BE UPDATES. THE MOST THAT WILL HAPPEN IS A CHAPTER BEING REWRITTEN WHICH IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY.