mastermind au !!

"the mastermind is you!" shuichi shouted, pointing at tsumugi shirogane.

"w-what?? no!! not at all!! i'm just your average boring girl!! i didn't orchestrate this... this sICK AND TWISTED GAME!" she shouted, starting to cry.

"all the evidence points to you.... i'm sorry shirogane-chan...."

we put it to a vote, before we could all confirm it.

"wrong."

i looked over towards where the voice came from.

kokichi ouma.

"shut up you twat! we have enough evidence to prove shirogane is the mastermind!" kaito yelled.

"you only have enough 'evidence' to satisfy what you want to believe"

"what do you want ouma? you want us all to die?? is that it??" maki yelled.

"i don't care if you die, harukawa. nor you momota, or you kiibo, yumeno, or shirogane."

"what about shuichi??" himiko pipped up.

"he's the only one i care for here."

"oum-"

"call me kokichi, my beloved."

"w-what do you mean kokichi...."

"can't you see detective, god. i thought you were smarter than that."

kokichi stepped away from his podium and walked towards shuichi.

he grabbed his chin and smiled as he and shuichi made eye contact.

"that's it my beloved, do you understand?"

"b-but why....." he mumbled, tears threatening to pour down his face.

kokichi shushed shuichi by putting a finger to his lips.

"for you. it's always been for you...." he smilied. "you don't remember, but before this, we were happy. you weren't like you are now..." he brought his hand down from shuichis face and held his hands in his own "you were obsessed with danganronpa, you oh so badly wanted me to audition with you, and i did. because i loved you oh so much...." he let go of shuichis hands and grabbed at his cheek and forced shuichi to turn his head side to side, giving kokichi a good look at his face, he whispered in his ear " and i still do.... you might not remember, granted i never told you, but i'm willing to do anything for you, shuichi. i asked to be the mastermind to make you happy, and it seems to have worked out."

at this point, shuichi was shaking, and speechless.

"monokuma, run the executions please."

shuichi fell to the floor at hearing his friends screams, he had failed them. he had been blinded by love to not see the signs in front of him.

he broke down

kokichi shushed him, "it's okay my darling" he cupped his cheek again "shhhh don't cry, it's all okay now.... it's just you and me" he wiped shuichis tears away.

"just you and me.... till death due us part."