coffee shop au !!

hell yeah request by rebecca !!

-Blxrry-Galaxy-

————

shuichi walked down three street, humming as he listened to the music blasting into his eardrums.

he walked into a coffee shop, where he was a regular at.

he looked up at the counter, expecting amami, an old of friends but he was met by a boy with purple hair.

the boys hair was tied in a small ponytail, where his bangs hung in front of his face. he had small circle framed glasses, which behind them the boy had one purple eye and a yellow eye. shuichi was mesmerized by the boy wiping the counter.

shuichi shook his head and pulled out his earbuds and walked up towards the counter.

"hi! what would you like?" he asked with a smile on his face.

shuichis face pinkened seeing the boy smile.

"j-just a b-black coffee and a muffin please..." he mumbled, flustered.

"i'm sorry sir, can you repeat that?"

"a b-black coffee and a muffin please" he said looking up.

"okay! coming right up! can i have a name for the order?"

"s-shuichi"

shuichi smiled at the boy and headed over to a table where he sat down and waited for his name to be called.

he texted amami while he waited.

me:
amami
amami
amami

amami 🥑:
huh¿
huh¿
huh¿

me:
i'm @ the shop u work at and there is this really cute dude and i'm flustered-

amami 🥑:
oh that's kokichi ouma, ask him for his number

me:
amami-
have you met me?? i cant do that!

amami 🥑:
trust me he'll be fine with it, he's gay lol he might even just give it to you

shuichi shut off his phone as he heard him name called.

shuichi walked up to the counter and grabbed his muffin and his coffee and went to sit back down when he heard his name called.

"i-uhm here!" he said handing over a napkin with numbers written on it.

shuichis face lit up and he smiled at the boy.

"kokichi! kokichi ouma!" he bowed from behind the counter, which made shuichi giggle.

"u-uhm kokichi?"

"yeah shu?"

shuichi blushed at the nickname

"w-would you like to go on a d-date sometime?" he asked, looking downward.

"sure! sounds like fun shumai! just text me the details" he winked.

shuichis felt flushed pink again as he smiled and sat back down.

there would be many more dates after that.

————

it's kinda short but i like it 🥺🥺