Proluge

Raphs POV:
Me and Leo were outside the training room playing Space Hero's Pinnball. Then he beat my high score. Wait what?!

"WAIT WHAT?! HOW?!!" I yelled as I looked at the game in disbelief and hit his arm.

"Ow..." Leo said as he held his arm in the spot where I punched him. I then started to hear voices comming from the dojo. Leo noticed it too and we both walked to it with the voices getting clearer. Both of us opened it a little and saw no one inside. Me and Leo walked in and it was empty.

Shadows POV:
(A/N: we are nightmares but hes not in his form of it)
I was just practicing battling with Splinter then I sensed some people watching us. I turned invisible and he also hid. Two turtles walked in. One with a red mask and one with a blue mask. I closed my eyes quickly and sensed for them as i got closer.

"BOO!!!" I appeared and they both jumped.

"AHH!!!" They both fell down on the floor startled as i started laughing really hard, pointing at them and saying thye shouldve seen their faces. Splinter appeared and i tried to calm down getting up from the floor holding my stomach and wiping the tears away from my eyes.

"Calm down Rapheal and Leonardo. Hes no harm put your weapons away." I realised they had their weapons. Blue with Twin Katanas, and red with two Sais Of Feirce. Ive heard of the legends of some weapons. And these two might have 'em. Ill have to be careful i thought to myself as they put their weapons away.

"Rapheal, Leonardo, I want you two to keep this a secrect. I want everyone to meet him dont go telling the others." Splinter said they both nodded. I put my ears down as he talked to them more, then put them back up as they flickered. Im hearing footsteps. I used my powers to hide as i saw more people come in. Greeeaaattt......... I thought. I didnt know there was this much of people i need to train.