I turned to look at him, seeing his dark hair tousled, eyes dreary and empty— face grim and slack at the sides of his lips.

My body felt numb.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I
shook my head rapidly, my eyes darting around the room to look at everybody else's faces.

They all held the same expression as Flynn.

Pain.

"Vi..." Cameron's voice echoed from behind me, and I turned to see she had tears in her eyes.

I began breathing quicker, "I don't know what you guys are talking about!" I shouted nervously at her.

This isn't happening. This isn't happening.

She tucked her lips in, water puddling in her eyes.

Oh my god.

This cannot be happening right now.

My face contorted fearfully, and I looked back at the boys.

They remained quiet, staring at me as if I were broken.

They knew?

I stared down at my hands, my fingers shaking uncontrollably, "You told?" I muttered under my breath, looking back up to Cameron's face.

Her lips opened and closed, searching my eyes for a moment, "Violet—"

"No!" I cut her off, breathing rapidly.

Everybody in the room tensed.

"You fucking told?" I asked her with a shaky voice, glaring at her with resent.

She stared sadly at me, her red hair swishing as she shook her head back and forth, "No. I didn't tell."

My dark expression dropped, and I blinked at her.

What?

"It's not my place to say," Cameron spoke slowly to me with care, "But, it is time for you to speak."

My jaw dropped open as I stared at her in shock.

I shook my head, "Cameron," I said shakily, now attempting to cover my tracks. I immediately turned to look at everyone, "You guys are crazy," I laughed humorlessly, "There's nothing wrong with me," I continued to lie, more forced laughs coming from my lips.

Lying was all I knew how to do at this point.

Kade's eyes narrowed at me with care, and he placed a hand on my leg.

I flinched at his touch, "There's nothing wrong with me!" I shouted more to myself than anyone else.

I looked back to Cameron as uncontrollable tears began to well in my eyes, "I'm fine," I said shakily with a laugh.

Cameron's lower lip quivered and a tear rolled down her cheek, "Violet," She whimpered.

"I'm fine!" I exploded, my voice cracking.