□ Lets do it □

Start from the beginning

As I was thinking about the whole you new person she brought out of me the door of my room swung open although it was almost ajar. Carl smiled at me and invaded in. 

"Sir, we have to go!" He reassuringly reported and I nodded holding the handle of the suitcase tighter.

"Yes Carl.. I will be downstairs in a second!" I convinced him and he nodded walking down the steps. As soon as he was gone I left my suitcase down.

 As soon as he was gone I left my suitcase down

I approached my desk and opened its drawer. I found that paper! That liflet Y/n gave me so I could join the studio. A piece of memory I still happen to have.

I giggled with teary eyes. Sure it means a lot to me. Y/n, the guys, the studio a dream I will surely fullfil at the future... It just didn't happen now! Everything!

I unzipped the zipper of my suitcase and put that paper on top of it. I am actually sad that I won't be one of the factors that the studio will be saved tonight but I still can believe that Yoongi can do my part great. Although I believe he was the factor that my parents learnt about the studio. 

At first I was angry but as I am thinking about it all he did would come out sooner or later. I could not hide any longer. Both of the times he chose to reveal who I really am...

He made it a lot easier to let myself out instead of a me. I was always a little bit of a coward but Yoongi was always the one to remind me who I am although his intentions were not that good. 

I finally took that big step along with the choice to get out of my room. I wipped my tears and walked down the stairway only to meet my parents on the door. At the moment I couldnt feel mad or angry. I was just... Jimin... myself!

The both were standing right next to each other beside the door frame, waiting for me. I smiled and put my suitcase down.

"Goodbye!" I said with a smile. My voice was warm and tears still ready to fall from my eyes but I restrained myself.

"Son... I am gonna see you soon! I am gonna visit you to see how business is going and how your new school works out to your personality!" He said but I just hugged him. It came out naturally. I kissed his cheek and he was shocked.

I stood in front of my mother after I had that moment with my father. "See you soon mom!" She teared up and I also shared a hug with her. They said their last words and I walked out of the house still a little bitter but honestly never willing to give up in me! 

Carl opens the door of the car for me and takes the suitcase off my right hand. As I walked in he placed the suitcase on the back seats of the limousine and sat right nect to me after a while. 

He was looking at me when I was trying not to freak out. Not to break down in cries in front of the driver and Carl.

"Um S-sir!"

"Carl... Please not now!" I said and wore my black glasses that  averted Carl from seeing my eyes or if I am ready to cry. He just obeyed to my request and the driver started driving.