Chapter thirty-seven

Third pov:
The doctor left the couple's house, not wanting to make things worse. While Jin was trying to get his mate to stop packing, Namjoon huff in annoyance, glaring at the alpha. "Enough Jin! You are acting like a child!!" He snapped and if the younger had ears right now, they would be pinned back, he let out a small whimper. "Namjoon, I'm sorry ok, I don't know what got over me, please don't go, I'm begging you!" He begged, the elder ignored him, packing his daughters clothes into the small back pack, along with his clothes. "No Jin, spend time with your bloody alpha friends tonight, you have plenty more birthdays to spend with us in the future," Namjoon growled out in annoyance. Jin shook his head, "I don't want to be with them! I need my family more! It was the pups bond that messed with me, I haven't got a chance experience it because I lost our daughters bond when you were pregnant with her, a-and we were separated so much!" He rambled out, Namjoon dryly laughed, "Oh yeah, blame it on the unborn fetus. I understand Jin, but the first thing you thought was me cheating on you, I'm your fucking mate Jin! Your omega! I was raped! Do you seriously think I trust anyone else, but the father of my daughter to touch me!" He snapped, both of them were now crying, Jin felt a huge wave of regret flooding through him now, he hates himself so much. "I know.... and I'm so, so, sorry Namjoon, please, I don't want you and Lily out of my sight. My alpha will go crazy if you're gone, please," no matter how much he begged, Namjoon wouldn't cave into the pleas from the alpha. "My answer is no Jin, and that's final," he spat, taking his bag and heading out of the room. Jin ran out of the room, chasing after the elder, "Namjoon!! Please! I'm so sorry!!"
Only to watch his mate and daughter leave the house.

Jin's pov:
I gasped, waking up in a cold sweat, seeing a concerned flight attendant standing beside him, "Sir, are you ok? It took us a while to wake you up, the plane landed twenty minutes ago." I sighed in relief, all of that was just a dream, but that weird feeling in our bond keeps messing with my mind, Namjoon literally hasn't told me anything. All I know is that I haft to get home, I shot up from my seat, startling the flight attendant, I immediately apologized and thanked her. Grabbing my suitcase and rushing off of the plane. Checking the date on my Apple Watch, reading the nineteenth of June on the dim screen. That's good news, it's way past my birthday, compared to the date in my nightmare.

I made it home, feeling like some god was messing with me, because the first thing I noticed was the car in our driveway, the car that was in my dream. Leaving my suitcase in the trunk of my car, I stormed up to the door and quickly unlocked it. I head into the living room, seeing my mate hugging the alpha, who was also in my dream. Namjoon gasped and turned out of the alphas arms, facing me, "Jin, you're home early!" A dimple smile on his face, something I didn't see in my dream, not even a second of it. But theres only one thing that I cared about to find was true in my dream.
My eyes locked on his midsection, I swallowed a lump in my throat hearing the small beating and thumping rhythm. I slowly stepped up to him, seeing his smile fall and face twisting in concern, "Jin? What's wrong hun?" Taking him by the wrist and tugging him closer to me, hearing a small squeak escape him, sticking my nose into his scent gland. I could feel and hear my mates heart rate picking up, "Jinnie?"
I slowly pulled away, I didn't know what to say or do, all I did was gaze into his brown orbs, that held so many mixed emotions. Namjoon swallowed a lump in his throat, "Jin hun... W-What's wrong....?" he said in a hushed voice. I sucked in a sharp breath, sniffling a little, "You're pregnant," were the only words I could say, seeing a familiar trembling lip, and tears welling up in the corner of the omegas brown orbs. Fear filling his orbs, as if he had a similar nightmare that I had.
Yet, for some reason, I felt like crying and laughing at the same time, I don't know why I had that dream, no, it was a nightmare. I could never be made at my omega, cause he's my whole world. I pull him into a hug, crying into his shoulder, "I'm so happy.... 'm so happy.... Joonie we're having a baby." Hearing him break down in tears, his slim arms circled around my waist, his hot tears soaked through my shirt.