Chapter thirty-six

One week later...

Jin's pov:
It feels good to be home in Korea again, I missed my family so much. I chose to surprise them, sense I left a few days earlier than expected, I thought of it as perfect way to surprise them.
I pulled into the driveway, parking my car next to my mates, I could feel his bond even more now. I've been worried about him, I felt off he was, while I was gone. Whenever we FaceTimed, he would tell me that nothing is wrong, that the doctor said it was only a common cold. I sighed, for some reason I sense him feeling a lot more happy, can he sense that I'm already home. I shrugged and turned off my car, popping my trunk open to get my suitcase, while I was grabbing my suitcase, I noticed another car in the driveway. How did I miss that?
I stepped up the porch, I then smelled another alphas scent, a low growl erupted from my chest, as I swiftly unlocked the door. Setting my suitcase against the near by wall, shutting and locking the door. I head to the living room, seeing my mate hugging another alpha. I growled, and stormed up to them, forcing them apart, "What the hell is going on?!" I snapped.

Third pov:
Namjoon gasped and squeaked in fright, suddenly getting forced out of the alphas embrace. Twisting out of his mates tight grasp, that he had on his upper arms. "Jin, what in the world is wrong with you?!" The young alpha growled towards the omega, eyes red and sharp teeth bared, "Whats wrong with me?! My own mate is with another alpha!!" Namjoon flinched and stepped back from the young alpha, his arms hooking around his mid-section.
The alpha stepped between the couple, glaring at the young alpha, "Calm down, we weren't doing anything, he simply got excited and hugged me. Nothing more, plus I'm already mated, so there'a no need to be jealous, over protective, and especially, growl at your mate." Jin growled again, but towards the alpha, "It doesn't matter if you are mated or not, who are you? And why are you in my house?" Namjoon then stepped up from behind the alpha, "This is Dr. Lee Young Heum, Taemins new mate, Sehun is out of town and I needed a check up, so Taemin suggested his mate to me." Jin narrowed his eyes, glancing back and forth at the two, "You couldn't wait until I got home? Or wait for Sehun? I trust Sehun more than this alpha. How come I never met him? Hmm?" Namjoon rolled his eyes, "We've been busy, and plus, Taemin gets a little uncomfortable and shy about the topic of being mated. Because people haven't been nice to him about it," the doctor groan, rubbing his face. "Please don't remind me about that Nams, I spent hours with him, trying to calm him down from his mental breakdowns." The carrier frowned, patting his friends back, "He texted me the other day about that, I'm sorry Ten." The doctor waved it off, the carrier sighed and faced his husband. "I've been throwing up after school for a month Jin, I missed three heats so far and I knew something was wrong with me, so I asked Ten to test me on something else last week. I got the results today, he brought them to me on his way home from work. I swear, nothing happened between us Jin."
The young alpha opened his mouth, about to say something to the elder, on what the test was. Until he smelled his mates scent, roses mix with chocolate, it was sweet and strong. His eyes wandered to his mates mid-section, hearing a soft thump, from a second heartbeat, his eyes shot open. He couldn't believe it, he gently grasped the elders wrist and pulled him closer. Namjoon was caught of guard, shock mix fear showed on his face, tears brimming his eyes. Gasping when the alpha stuck his nose into the omegas scent gland, Jin took in the new scent again, then pulled away, gazing at the omega in shock.
"You're pregnant..." Jin said in one breath, the elder simply nod, bitting his trembling lip. "Who's the father?" Namjoon's jaw dropped, "What kind of question is that? We're mates Jin, I-" "That doesn't prove that the baby's mine Namjoon, I was gone for a month, for all I know it could be someone else's. I had a feeling something was happening, I could sense through our bond that you were hiding something from me." Namjoon choked on a small sob, "I'm three months pregnant Jin... a-and I didn't even know..... I didn't know.... I should have sensed it from the start, but we were so busy with work and t-taking care of Lily..... I didn't pay attention to it.... I-I wasn't hiding anything from you...... I swear I-I wa-wasn't.... The baby is very much yours Jin, we-we fought in court to be together, I nearly lost my child.... and you the first thing you think, when you find out I'm finally pregnant, is that I cheated on you.... we've been trying to have another baby for months.... and we got another baby when you helped me with the worst heat I ever had!!" Jin immediately felt a wave of regret flood through him.

Namjoon gazed at the alpha in disbelief, feeling so many mixed emotions crashing through him, he swiped his wrist away from the alphas grasp. "Mommy? Daddy?" Heads turned to the crying toddler, that came down when hearing all the yelling. Namjoon rushed over to her and picked her up, all the strong pheromones and sensing her parents in distressed, overwhelmed the poor child. She cried into her mothers neck, Namjoon hushed her and rubbed her back, shooting a glare at the alpha who dared to try and come near him. Jin's eyes glossed over, "Namjoon, please, I'm sorry.... I don't know what got over me..." He tried stepping up to his mate again, but the omega stepped back, "Don't touch me, don't even come near me. I'm staying at Jimins house tonight, and I'm taking Lily with me."
"Namjoon please... it's my birthday, please.... I'm so sorry...." Namjoon glared at the alpha, "Maybe you should have thought of that before you assumed things that wasn't true."