Chapter sixty-three

Third pov:
Jin and Lisa watched the police drag out the unconscious Yoongi, putting him in the back of the police car. Jin sighed, shaking his head, glancing at Lisa's boss who came for the crime scene, "I would like those divorced papers for my friend now please. Jung Hoseok, age thirty-five, and if you need more information, go to him yourself. But I'm sure you have more than enough proof about the abuse," He spoke, the old male nod, and then walked away, Lisa glanced at Jin, "How's Hoseok and Soobin doing?" She softly asked, Jins jaw clenched, "Both just got out of surgery, luckily, neither them or the pups were harmed. Just Soobin is going to need therapy for a while, I convinced the doctor to let Taehyun and Yeonjun share a room with him, an omega carrier always needs their pup and mates when in distress." Lisa shook her head, sighing and crossing her arms, "Is the hell fire over with, I feel like shit keeps happening, and I'm tired of seeing your family like this." Jin shrugged, "The best I can do Lisa, is hope for the best, and be there for my partner and kids." He gave her and soft smile, and then turned and head back into the hospital.

A few hours passed, Hoseok blinked a, swallowing a bit, his throat felt dry, and hard to swallow. His sight soon focused, and he glanced around, he turned his head, his heart fluttering when seeing Chan fast asleep by his side. He smiled, and combed his fingers through the alphas hair, causing the alpha to stir awake, but jolted and gasped, his eyes wide, shock, worry, happiness, and sadness flowed though his veins. "Hoseok don't scare me like that! I thought I was going to lose you!" Hoseok smiled, taking the alphas hand in his, "A small bullet isn't taking me away from my family Channie." The alpha huffed, shaking his head, "Still, when I saw them rushing you in for surgery, I thought the worse. Taehyun kept telling me you'd be alright, but fucking hell, Yoongi is more than dead meat now." Hoseok snickered at the alphas ramble, "He's taken care of now though, and the moment I sign those papers, and end our bond. I will be more than happy to have you back Ch-Chan," He didn't even realize he started crying, he cursed under his breath, "I should be too old to carry, I don't even know how this happened." Chan pecked a kiss on the back of the omegas hand, "You triggered my rut when you came running to me in heat. Plus, I've heard something about how true love is a very powerful thing in our nature." Hoseok's breath hitched, "You still love me? Even after pushing you away?" Chan had his own tears running down his cheeks, "I never stopped loving you Hoseok, even if, or when you fell out of love. I could never find another like you, I never tried, you mean so much to me. And I'll love Jaebeom and the twins like my own," Hoseok sucked in a shaky breath, sniffling, "Just fucking kiss me," He then single-handedly grabbed the back of the alphas neck, pulling him down, connecting their lips into a deep, love filled kiss.
Chan made a shocked noise, but melted into the kiss, placing a hand on the omegas lower stomach, his inner alpha a bubble of pride from hearing the small heartbeat. But paused, confusing the omega a bit, "Something wrong?" Hoseok asked in a slightly worried tone, Chan shook his head, and moved his head done, pressing his ear against his mates stomach, Hoseok's heart clenched, hoping their pup was alright. "Chris, tell me what's wrong please?" A smile soon spread on the alphas lips, he shot up and kissed the omegas lips again, "I hear two heart beats Seokah!" He gasped out, Hoseok's jaw dropped, his eyes widen in shock, "T-Twins? Again?! But how?" He squeaked out, Chan just shrugged, "Twins do run in your family, Uncle Lee was a twin, you're a twin even, you have a sister don't you?" Hoseok nod, his falling back groaning, "Six kids, and I had twins not too long ago, I'm so getting fixed after this pregnancy," He grumbled out, Chan chuckled, kissing his mates temple, "Sounds fair, I'll go get you some food, stay put omega." Hoseok rolled his eyes, smiling fondly at the alpha, "Don't take too long then." Chan smiled and left the room, accidentally running into Jin in the process, Chan immediately apologized, and bowed to the male. Jin chuckled out and an apology himself, "Is Hoseok awake? I have his divorce papers, Lisa had a family emergency to go to, so she put me in charge of this." Chan nod, "Yeah, he's awake, I'm about to go get him food, would you like anything?" Jin scrunched his face and shook his head, "I'm fine, thank you though, I just ate take out with my family, Namjoon and the pups are getting released soon." Chan nod in understanding, "Do you know how Taehyun and his mates are?" Jin then gestured his head towards the room across the hall, "I just checked on Soobin He's alseep, but Taehyun and Yeonjun is awake, check on them real quick, I'm sure you would like to meet the pups as well." Chan nod and head to the said room, knocking on the door hearing a soft 'come in' before entering the room.