Chapter fourteen

Third pov:
Jin stayed after school in the music room, sitting at the piano with Yoongi.  Sense the elder graduated early, he came to the school to teach the younger how to play piano. Learning how to play more notes and cords. "Here try it like this way," Yoongi said, positioning his fingers on the keys and pressing down, making a beautiful cord. Jin copied after him, playing the song he was writing for his mate. The elder smiled, "that's right, Namjoon will love this song." The younger sighed, "I hope so, but anyway, how's the little one?" Loving the smile Yoongi gave whenever his mate and son were mentioned. "He's wonderful, quiet sleeper, right after I say that he will be a pain in the ass tonight." They both broke out in a short fit of laughter, but it was cut short real quick when they both smelled a familiar scent. Jin yelped from someone jumping onto his back. "Jinnie poo! I missed you baby! Did you miss me?!" The two alphas groaned, "what do you want Vivian, I'm busy writing a song for my boyfriend." Vivian awed, pinching the alphas cheek, "so sweet Jinnie, writing a song for your best friends. You should write a song for me!! I am your future wife am I not?!"
"No, you're not actually," Jin said in annoyance. "Now get off of me, you're heavy," he pushed the female alpha off. She yelped in pain, but could careless really. He and Yoongi stood up and was about to head out of the room. Vivian decided to jump onto the alphas back, again. Jin growled, but it didn't work sense she was an alpha too. "Jiiiinnnie.... Lets have some fuuuunn, it's Valentines Day." She then tried to scent him, but didn't work, because he immediately shoved he off. "Stay away from me," he spat, turning to head out once again. Yoongi glared at her, keeping a close eye on her. She shuffled to her feet, chasing after the alpha. Yoongi had enough of it, "what the fuck is your problem bitch!?" Vivian pouted, trying to look cute, crossing her arms. "I just want to make love with my future husband!" A low growl erupted from the back of Jin's throat. "I already have a mate Vivian, so stop this bullshit already!" Vivian then laughed evilly, "You mean the omega slut Namjoon?" Jins eyes glowed red, "what did you do?" She only laughed menacingly, "Vivian! What did you do?!" She sighed, the smile and red gleam in her eyes held no mercy. "That slutty bitch is have some fun for Valentine's Day, he's a cock slut and you know it. He has sex for money and it using you." Color drained from the young alphas face, Yoongi growled. "What the actual fuck is wrong with you!?" Yoongi snapped. Jin then stormed up to the female and smacked her, so hard shell tumbled to the side. Both the male alphas sprinted to elevator, only to see it was out of order. They groaned and rushed to what appeared as the never ending stairs. Sense the science hallway was on the forth floor of the high school.

*WARNING!! RAPE!!*

Jacob and Noah sped over to the teacher. Namjoon tried to run around them to get out of the classroom, but yelped in pain from the teens harsh grip on his arm. He tried to pull away from them, even for him being a wolf, he wasn't strong enough to beat them.
He was then shoved to the ground, his arms pinned down. Namjoon was screaming and crying for them to stop. "Please!! I beg you!! Please stop!!" Jihyun only smirked, running his hands along the teachers trembling legs. Namjoon clenched his legs closed, not liking the feeling of being touched by someone else. "You have no idea how long I've waited for this teach," he chuckled out. He palmed his hand against the teachers crotch. Namjoon's eyes went wide, he started crying harder. "Ooh guess what boys, we got ourselves a carrier! He's getting all wet for me, like the slut he is." He and his forced the teachers legs open, he screeched in pain from the force. "Please! I-I'm pregnant!!" Jihyun only shrugged, "less of a worry for me, won't haft to deal with accidentally getting you pregnant." He then tore the carriers legging open. Ripping the material of the panties, whistling at the sight. He rubbed carriers clit, the three boys got hard at the sight. He unbuckled his pants, pulling out his hard member, giving it a few strokes. Lining up to the carriers hole, that wasn't as aroused like when he's doing it with Jin. Namjoon shook his head, "NO!! Please!! I'm preg- AHH!!!" He screamed in pain from Jihyun pushing in. Noah covered his mouth, to keep his screams down. Jihyun groaned from the tight warm walls, thrusting in an fast pace.
"Agh fuck, so nice and tight," he groaned out. Namjoon was worried for his unborn pup, he cried in pain, but wished for his child to be ok. His sobs, screams, and pleas were muffled.

*RAPE SCENE OVER!!*

Jin and Yoongi made it to the omegas classroom door. Both out of breath, but could smell the omegas distressed pheromones. Both males growled, Jin growled in irritation from the door being locked. He tried slamming into the door with his body, having no choice but to transform into his wolf form. "Yoongi, go get help!!" His body twisted and changed, fur black as night and eyes red from anger. His sense of smell and hearing now stronger, hearing the muffled scream and the scent of blood. All made his blood boil, Yoongi dialed his mates number. As he ran down the stairs to get to the third floor.
Jin sprinted and pounced on the door, braking it down with ease. The teens jumped and screamed from the intrusion. Jin didn't want to become the one guilty, as much as he wanted to rip these kids to shreds. He knew the consequences for it, so he shifted back and punched Jihyun square in the face. The other two getting up to fight him, but failed miserably. Jin had all three boys knocked out cold. He rushed to Namjoons side, who was bleeding way to much for his liking. He embraced the omega in a warm embrace. Namjoon was trembling and sobbing, coughing from choking on his own sobs. He repeated the word sorry over and over again towards the alpha. Jin hushed him, and rocked him side to side. "I'm here baby, it's not your fault, alright, it's not your fault.... I'm here Joonie baby, I'm here.... you and the pup are ok.... I'm not mad at you baby.... I'm here ok..." Jin kept repeating soft words to his mate. Namjoons sobs soon got more quiet, but his puffy red eyes got heavy. "Nononono, Joonie! Baby stay with me! Please!! Keep your eyes open!"
But the omegas eyes shut and his body went limp.