Chapter twenty-four

Third pov:
The officers that fled, were returned, their hands cuffed behind their back, Jin blood red eyes glared up at the, breathing heavily in anger, mainly to the officer that looked most familiar. Kissing the cold skin on his omegas head, gently setting the lifeless body down. Slowly rising up, fangs sharp and bare, snarling as he rushed up to the officer, "I am going to fucking kill You!! You fucking bastard!!" Jin shouted and swung a punch square in the male officers face, this time, no one held him back, letting him go loose. Beating the male officer until he bleed and was passed out cold, Vivian tried hugging him from behind, but Jin spun and smacked her hard across the face. She screeched in pain and fell to the floor from the force, holding her stinging cheek, glaring up at the young alpha. "Jin!! I'm a woman!!" "You are anything but a fucking wicked witch!! You are heartless and was jealous for nothing!! I want you gone and out of my life!! You filthy, female alpha!!"

Sirens were heard from outside, paramedics came rushing into the room, telling people to move. Picking up the carriers body and placing him on the bed, strapping him into place. Quickly wheeling him out, Jin followed behind, while the judge rushed up to the police men, informing them briefly what happened. The three teens, lawyer and Vivian were arrested, the female pleaded that she wasn't guilty. The judge, stepped up to her podium, slamming her mallet, "This debate is over!! Kim Namjoon is not guilty!!"

Jin, his parents and friends sat in the waiting room, except Jin was pacing back and forth. Two hours passed, Jimin and Jungkook had to leave because the young teens parents were asking for him to come home, but could stay in touch and come back to visit. Then another hour passed, Yoongi and Hoseok had to leave, the alpha had work in the morning, but both promised to stay in touch. Jin's parents watched their son, waiting, praying for his omega to be ok, the couple didn't bother to say anything to their son.
Jin continued to pace for anther hour straight, without rest, not able to sit still, jumping from hearing someone clear their throat behind him. The young alpha turned, feeling tears well up when it wasn't the doctor, "H-Hi Rose," the said girl felt her chest tighten, seeing the sight of the young alpha. "I want to apologize, for what happened Jin, the poor dear, I should have call him not guilty from the start, but knowing debates. Mr. Wang wouldn't stop... he's always won debates, getting guilty people away with their crime.... I couldn't let it happen...." Jin shook his head, he head ached and pounded, beyond tired, but the moment he closes his eyes, all he sees is his omegas lifeless body. "I don't blame you Rose, we now have enough evidence and Vivian was sent to prison in her own pack, the teens are proven guilty, they found out Mr. Wang is guilty for raping and molesting young teens. And the officers were even arrested for abuse, rape and illegal drug use. They're locked up thanks to you," he stated softly. The girl sighed, "I feel terrible fo someone so innocent, to be targeted for no exact reason... His roommate that he was with, I helped his mate bail him out. I had too, I even looked at his records and Namjoon's right, he is just as innocent as him." Jin nod, "How long are they sentenced though?" "Mr. Wang is a life sentence, the teens were given thirty, but their parents paid for them to get bailed early, we would only allow them to pay five years worth. So now it's twenty-five years, and for Vivian, her father bailed her out, but she's no longer aloud to come to Korea, we told her father that if she attempts to step foot here, then she will be locked up here for thirty years." Jin felt some relief off his chest, but only a little, he's still on the edge of a cliff about his omega and pup. Rose pat him on the shoulder, "I will come by and visit again, I have another debate tomorrow, so I will see you ok... don't beat yourself up for any of this either." The alpha only nod and gave her a soft 'thank you', they bowed, the young judge gave him a final sad glance, before leaving.

Jin's pov:
I don't think I've cried this much in my life, not sense my mother passed at least. My eyes sting, if I try to shed another tear. I sat on a bench, hunched over, elbows propped, head resting in my clammy palms, and my leg bounced up and down. I can't sleep, the image of my omegas lifeless eyes burn through my mind, I can still remember the feeling of our pup still moving inside him, still alive, the only heart beat I could hear. Yet, it was so soft, dulling like an antique blade in a museum. I felt as if every once of energy and life was sucked out of me.
Someone tapped me on the shoulder, smelling my fathers scent, I didn't bother to glance up, only humming, to notify I was paying attention. "Jin you need to eat something, I know you're stressed, but I can't imagine what Namjoon might think if you're not taking care of yourself. I slightly glanced up, pecking through my fingers, my father was holding out a wrapped sandwich and water in front of my face. I sighed, mumbling a 'fine' and  took the two items, eating slowly and quietly, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I went back to pacing, not hearing a word about Namjoon for nearly ten hours straight. Telling myself over and over again that they're both ok, he'll be in my arms again, like nothing ever happened. This all has to be a dream, this is all a really bad dream, yes, only a nightmare, eating me slowly. Consuming me until I wake up crying, screaming his name, only to realize that he is by my side, our little one strong and healthy inside him. I will wake up hearing his beautiful voice and soft, calming brown eyes, because this.....
"Family or friends of Mr. Kim."
I spun around, nearly getting whiplash, rushing to the doctor, "I'm his alpha, or was until our bond was forced to break. Please tell me he is alive now and our pup, are they both ok?!" I rambled out, he sighed and slid off his glasses, folding them and placing them in a small chest pocket of his white doctors coat. "I'm sorry Jin, but you might haft to take a seat for this please."
I shook my head, falling into a near by chair, forgetting how to breath.
"This has to be a dream..."