Prologue

Born Rivals, Fated Mates...

Prologue
When a young werewolf finds himself unable to explain why he feels so much hate for the new mysterious classmate, curiosity and claws get the better of him and soon secrets that neither of them thought to have seen coming are revealed - along with a flood of questions, unexplainable feelings, and dangerous truths.

* * *

Cold hearted werewolf Ethan Drayre was unrivalled with his cold intimidating personality and reputation for being one of the most dangerous guys in school. He never backed down from a challenge and never lost a fight. Almost everyone in the whole school knew not to dare mess with him.

Almost.

Because when new student - and rising talk of the school - Katski Black shows up one day, seemingly out of nowhere, there's an undeniably challenging aura about him that Ethan can't ignore. And quickly enough, a mutual feud is formed between the two of them that quickly brings problems on both sides.

But why does Ethan have a feeling there's more to Katski than he lets on?

And what happens when discovering Katski's secret ends up dragging Ethan into more trouble than either or them ever bargained for?

* * *

So just before we start, I would like you to be aware of a few little things...

1) I tend to be careful with my grammar and all, but undoubtedly there will be those little mistakes that I might have missed. So if it bothers you, just tell me and I will make sure to correct it ASAP.

2) This is my own original story, if there are any out there on Wattpad that share a similar plotline or similar features, that is entirely coincidental. (Though in this case with the werewolf stuff, some ideas might be inspired by others, but most of the time, still coincidental).

3) Please don't copy this story, I'd be flattered that you like my work enough to want to, but copying it is just wrong. So DON'T DO IT.

4) Also, please refrain from using offensive language against me or my story, if you have something mean to say—well I got news for you—DON'T.

^ Edit; swearing intended as reactionary comments or in light of pure swear-worthy moments from the actions of the characters or story itself—I say have at it! So long as language does not go too far out of the respective line ;)

5) However, comments and compliments on my story are fully welcome and appreciated. If you would like to offer some constructive criticism, feel free to private message me on Wattpad.

6) Now I think I've said everything I needed to, so if you got this far, thank you for actually reading this.

Enjoy! ;)